Multiple shootings, rape and arson attacks in "cop-free" zone

Man of Honour
Remember when a "white" militia (whose views had nothing to do with "race") occupied a single remote and uninhabited building with no hostages and no-one harmed and the usual suspects were saying that if it had been "black" people doing that then massive force would have been used against them immediately?

Now a "black" militia (whose view are wholly racist) have occupied 6 blocks of a city with an unknown number of hostages and an unknown number of assaults including at least 4 shootings and at least 1 homicide...and nothing has been done.

The "white" militia members (who harmed no-one) were taken by force, one was killed and most of the rest jailed. The "black" militia get a free pass despite the homicide(s) and deliberately tampering with crime scenes, removing evidence and doing everything they can to cover up the homicide(s).

Racism? Absolutely. But not as is vehemently claimed.

Caporegime
Remember when a "white" militia (whose views had nothing to do with "race") occupied a single remote and uninhabited building with no hostages and no-one harmed and the usual suspects were saying that if it had been "black" people doing that then massive force would have been used against them immediately?

Now a "black" militia (whose view are wholly racist) have occupied 6 blocks of a city with an unknown number of hostages and an unknown number of assaults including at least 4 shootings and at least 1 homicide...and nothing has been done.

The "white" militia members (who harmed no-one) were taken by force, one was killed and most of the rest jailed. The "black" militia get a free pass despite the homicide(s) and deliberately tampering with crime scenes, removing evidence and doing everything they can to cover up the homicide(s).

I think you are confusing two different events.

The first event you mention is this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_of_the_Malheur_National_Wildlife_Refuge

The event where people said if a group of armed black men entered, they would be shot was this: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-52496514

_112053965_gettyimages-1211398264.jpg

Caporegime
I think you are confusing two different events.

The first event you mention is this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_of_the_Malheur_National_Wildlife_Refuge

The event where people said if a group of armed black men entered, they would be shot was this: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-52496514

_112053965_gettyimages-1211398264.jpg

Do you honestly think that is the only event where people have made some assertion that "if it were black people they'd have been shot" - all you've done there is to think back to when you've heard the assertion recently... It's likely been made in reference to several events in the past too, so to suppose the other poster has been confused with that very recent event when he was pretty specific about a very different event is rather a big leap and pretty obviously wrong - I'd be 99.99% certain that he's not thinking of the event you've brought up...

Caporegime
Do you honestly think that is the only event where people have made some assertion that "if it were black people they'd have been shot" - all you've done there is to think back to when you've heard the assertion recently... It's likely been made in reference to several events in the past too, so to suppose the other poster has been confused with that very recent event when he was pretty specific about a very different event is rather a big leap and pretty obviously wrong - I'd be 99.99% certain that he's not thinking of the event you've brought up...

I googled: Malheur National Wildlife Refuge if they were black they would have been shot

Of the 468,000 views, I see two results that seem applicable on page 1.

One is an opinion piece in the guardian and one is a Youtube video from Al Jazera with 50K views.

I don't recall it being a big talking point.

However, if I am wrong then I will say that the quote "black militia" who appear to have taken over a few blocks in seattle, aren't a "black" militia...

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/...ck-protesters-seek-lasting-change/3179232001/

Lot of white faces there.

Caporegime
I googled: Malheur National Wildlife Refuge if they were black they would have been shot

Of the 468,000 views, I see two results that seem applicable on page 1.

One is an opinion piece in the guardian and one is a Youtube video from Al Jazera with 50K views.

I'm not sure you can really claim the 468,000 are applicable, not to mention you're now searching for stories long after the event... are there many serious news stories making that claim re: the state capital too? Or is that more something for social media and perhaps it is social media you should have checked if you wanted to go off and check...

It's not really the point though - the notion that that is "the event" as though it's never been claimed previously is flawed and the notion that that event would be confused with some rural standoff....

The assertion is pretty clearly bunk - there have been plenty of instances of armed black protesters in the US, I've pointed this out previously too.

edit - this didn't take long to find:

https://www.ebony.com/news/cliven-bundy-white-privilege/

How exactly would a group of Black militants fare if they decided to train their automatic weapons on federal agents?What would happen to a collection of Black activists who decided that they wanted to take over a federal building with guns? How many arrests would be made if the police decided to storm that building and bring the siege to an end? If we were on trial facing federal charges with our crimes having been documented on tape for all to see, how many Blacks would beat that case? How many Muslims would beat that case? In America, what race of people—other than white people—would possibly have a serious chance at winning that case?

To some, that is an interesting hypothetical, but to those in the know, those are damn near rhetorical questions.

https://www.theguardian.com/comment...hey-would-probably-be-dead-by-now-ammon-bundy

If the Oregon militiamen were Muslim or black, they'd probably be dead by now

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/05/...vists-were-black-or-muslim-debate-ensues.html

The Oregon protest at a federal wildlife refuge has reignited an already intense debate on social media about policing, race and terrorism.

On Saturday, an armed group of antigovernment protesters occupied a remote federal wildlife refuge in Oregon and warned that they would not leave without a fight. The authorities have held back from attempting to stop the protest.

On social media, that led quickly to questions about a double standard, particularly from liberals and the left, who asked: What if the armed men were Muslim or black? They predicted the authorities would have been more forceful.

etc...

So no... it's not some new assertion people have only recently jumped to, the event you mentioned isn't "the event" it is an assertion that has been used in reference to the event the poster referred to.

Last edited:
Soldato

Good post.

Keep your head down. They will come after you now :D

Soldato
Caporegime

“We are being gaslit," said activist Jawanza James Williams. “This movement is about so much more than the $1 billion, and this means they don’t understand what we’re saying.”

Brilliant... person from group that puts forth ambiguous slogans with only vague policies as explanation complains that people don't understand what they're saying... :D

Oh sorry, it's not a group, it's a "movement" - ergo not much pressure to actually publish anything in detail or be questioned on the specifics... just keep it broad and vague, enough to fit on a flyer and then complain they didn't do enough.

Soldato
Apparently the key to reclaiming the streets was simply to turn up in the morning and start clearing the place out while the chazistanis were all still in bed. I’m somewhat disappointed the warlord Raz did not bunker up and end up going out in a hail of gunfire, but I guess he has those Air BnBs and his YouTube channel to look after.

Back
Top Bottom