*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Soldato
There are so many settings these days in games that take up performance and imo make the game looks worse, yet people love to have them on because you know, must run it maxed out :p

I turn of a good 4-5 settings in every game and the game looks better and I get a bunch of extra fps. Also save money as I would have needed a 1 higher tier GPU for that fps had I kept the eyesore settings on.

For me is:

Film grain
Chromatic aberration
Lens flare
Motion blur
Vignette effect
Depth of field (unless it's done really well)

Soldato
With the exception of Depth of Field in some games, none of those are that expensive to run anyway.

They are meant as cinematic options. Maybe they should include a 24fps option as well! :p

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
With the exception of Depth of Field in some games, none of those are that expensive to run anyway.

They are meant as cinematic options. Maybe they should include a 24fps option as well! :p
When you add them all up it can be a decent chunk of performance. Some games have even more rubbish I turn off. All adds up.

Soldato
6hpz1axco3851.jpg

8shd4xlso4851.png

PSWp6XK.png
Ng9qG5R.png
dfyp7vnhh6851.jpg

Soldato
For me is:

Film grain
Chromatic aberration
Lens flare
Motion blur
Vignette effect
Depth of field (unless it's done really well)

Chromatic aberration looks to be a big component in the Cyberpunk visual style, I like the way it's implemented here.

All of the above can look great if not abused. Do you remember when every game had to have "god rays"? :p And that lens flair in BF3 :o

Man of Honour
Personally I find film grain, lens flare and chromatic aberration when used subtly can work well, not a fan of motion blur in most cases and DOF needs very careful usage.

Soldato
CDPR no doubt know some people don't want this so I too would be surprised if they didn't have the options.
even 5 years ago Witcher 3 had extensive postprocess options that allowed customizing everything incl. chromatic abberation.
Of course Cyberpunk will have the same.

Back
Top Bottom