Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Don
Was it not the first console to use an analogue stick on the controller? Seem to remember the PS1 didn't have the dualshock controller until later on in it's cycle

Correct in that the DS was released after the N64, but fairly sure there were earlier consoles (Atari maybe?) that had an analogue stick.
N64 Release date June 23, 1996 (Japan)
Dualshock Release Date November 20, 1997 (Japan)

Caporegime
Got 3 new discs for the 4K collection.

Can I ask, the Jaws disc is the £20 one from Amazon. It’s the first UHD disc I’ve received that doesn’t have a slipcover, but it’s still sealed. Can anyone else confirm that the standard Jaws disc doesn’t come with a slipcover please?

E6aixEq.jpg

Soldato
Big fan! That looks super comfortable to waste some time on! We're going for a cheap IKEA one whilst we wait to save up for the one we really liked but couldn't afford/justify

Yeah, it seems comfy from the one we tried in store. What's annoying is that we'd both prefer a fabric sofa, but with 2 french Bulldogs which shed short clingy hairs we've had to go with leather which pretty much doubles the cost :(

Soldato

Can I ask, the Jaws disc is the £20 one from Amazon. It’s the first UHD disc I’ve received that doesn’t have a slipcover, but it’s still sealed. Can anyone else confirm that the standard Jaws disc doesn’t come with a slipcover please?

We actually supply that title in my workplace, let me know the sku # and i'll check for you tomorrow. Will be on the spine with a leading 8 :)

Last edited:
Soldato

E6aixEq.jpg

Jaws should have a slip, mine did and it came from Amazon as well.

Soldato

It should have a slip cover.

Associate
Is there anything you can get on Freesat these days that's not available on freeview or on demand apps?

I had Freeview before but new place has a satelite so picked up a Freesat Tuner. Channels, I think there are a couple but honestly, I think I got some extra +1 hour channels and a couple of HD. Neither work where I live. Biggest benefit a better image as its clearer. Still have the same frustrations as Freeview, some channels don't work.

Depends on where you live and the weather! Some days the majority are working fine, then the next - unable to tune. Just checked and Quest HD, Forces TV and Yesterday +1 are not working for me. Probably the same on Freeview.

Back
Top Bottom