Poll: Austrian Grand Prix 2020, Spielberg - Race 1/?

Rate the 2020 Austrian Grand Prix (1) out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Erm...?

I like the Red Bull, I think it's one of the best looking cars, has been since they went for the matt look. The matt look also works on the Ferrari.

William is the worst, and not just based on looks, but - and practice, etc. - it does look like they're much closer to the rest of the field this year. Hopefully George can actually battle with some of the other cars this year.

Never really liked the red bull livery.
I don't like all the text and graphics. I also don't like the purple/blue colour.
It's too close to black without being black

That's why I like the ones I do. They usually have more flowing colours and less detail
Generally prefer one colour schemes

Merc - green and dark
Renault - yellow and black
Ferrari - red
Alpha - white and black
Mclaren isn't too bad as the colours have clean flowing lines and orange primary with blue as a highlight.

Caporegime
I really dislike red bull. Always moaning. Just innovate instead. They’re just grumpy because they didn’t think of it.

I think it's fair to challenge whether other teams are following the rules or not, but I do find it ridiculous that Mercedes can talk to the FIA about what is or isn't legal but no-one can actually say for sure whether is until they actually get to track. Surely they should be able to get binding rulings on this before it ever gets that far?

Man of Honour
I think it's fair to challenge whether other teams are following the rules or not, but I do find it ridiculous that Mercedes can talk to the FIA about what is or isn't legal but no-one can actually say for sure whether is until they actually get to track. Surely they should be able to get binding rulings on this before it ever gets that far?

Agreed. It’s bizzare.

Soldato
The Honda engine makes some strange noises, but it's good to see it performing well.

Think it's time the FIA came clean with regards to this deal though. Dragging it out is only making them look worse.

Soldato
I really dislike red bull. Always moaning. Just innovate instead. They’re just grumpy because they didn’t think of it.

Yeah, Horner is like an old lady, always whining and stirring the pot, or complaining about things that were fine when they were winning. I'd take him more seriously if RBR did their talking on the track.

It must be a big benefit to Mercedes to warrant the weight penalty.

The car is probably under the minimum weight, so anything that brings it up to minimum weight isn't affecting performance beyond where it's moving the centre of gravity.

Soldato

It's the usual F1 nonsense. Even if RBR complain, and the stewards give a penalty, Mercedes will just appeal it and the FIA will overturn any penalty it as they've already okayed the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom