Horizon Zero Dawn

Soldato
Let's hope for GoW, Bloodborne (strongly rumoured), Spidey et al to follow.

Bloodborne would be instant buy for me, would love to play it again at 60fps. Great level design and lore/atmosphere, combat feels visceral as well.

GoW is pretty damn good overall as well, I've recently gone back to complete all optional bosses as I never got round to it, was fun. It also has a great NG+ mode, not a tacked-on one as usual.

Soldato
Regional pricing is fantastic for some titles in India.

The odd title (Doom 3 Eternal) holds a similar price to what it would be in the UK.

However this one......Rs.1099.....which is about 12 quid.

Preordered.

Soldato
XgkWPnq.jpg

Plus an extra £1.21 off from steam wallet balance, seems ideal?!

Well, that's a bit discouraging to see. Normally Euro to Pound prices are relative close but HZD for me in Euro is way more. :(

jehrOD0.png

I was going to buy the game but unless I find it a bit more reasonable priced I guess I be waiting. If it been around €36ish, which would been around the £ price I would have got it.

Associate
I played this for abour 2 hours on my PS4 when it came out and didnt think much of it so sold it on. Really want to give it another go so il probably get it on my PC this time around

Soldato
One of my favourite games of all time. Took an hour or two to get into it but once the story about the old world was revealed, it dragged me in and never let go.

Associate
One of my favourite games of all time. Took an hour or two to get into it but once the story about the old world was revealed, it dragged me in and never let go.

Definitely want to give it another go especially seeing theres another one on the way

Soldato
This is an amazing game, I finished it on the PS4 and have just decided that I'll play it again on the PC in Ultrawide :)

Plus an extra £1.21 off from steam wallet balance, seems ideal?!

I didn't realise the £5 was off any games, I thought it was just the sale stuff, dohh. Pity the £5 doesn't apply more than once like it did on the Epic offer

Back
Top Bottom