Warrior Nun (Netflix)

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour

Watched 3 episodes last night and have to say it exceeded what I expected. Based on the original comics and presentation is done quite nicely and interesting characters too. The violence and action is good too.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
OP
Netflix has renewed another reason of this along with a few other series it was confirmed this week. Good news. The end to S1 certainly left me wanting more.

Associate
Stupid at points, but overall I quite enjoyed that!

Who has he nicked that Halo off? Those beasties don't exactly look heaven sent..

Man of Honour
Kind of contrived at points (usually I'd find that completely destroys a show for me) but overall it was OK actually but I was hoping for better.

I found the girl's whole lacking life experience not done well though - spending that much of your life in isolation, even with access to TV, internet, movies whatever and nothing else to spend your time on there are so many things that in the real world you'd be at a complete loss as to yet she is completely comfortable with them and the nuances that only come from experience.

Soldato
I quite enjoyed it. Eva makes some incredibly stupid and selfish decisions throughout but I'm enjoying the mythos that they're building. I'll watch the next season.

Soldato
I quite enjoyed it. Eva makes some incredibly stupid and selfish decisions throughout but I'm enjoying the mythos that they're building. I'll watch the next season.

I do think that was meant to represent she was child who never got to be a kid, due to the history.
Took me many episodes to realise it, and not want to give her a corrective headbutt.

It got better as it went.
I do love a posh schooled nun ;)

btw the wee one, who we referred to as female Zac Efron throughout is oddly 28 years old, looked about 16 in the bait. She's Spanish but Id have swore she was Zac's sister.

Back
Top Bottom