Struggling to find clothing to fit!

Man of Honour
I’m really trying to find a gillet. Or a jacket of some sort that is light and breathable with some pockets. I don’t much care about colour. But it has to fit. I can’t find anything.

im a big chap 6ft 8 with a rugby player build. My goal is to trim some weight whilst improving my fitness and to that end I’ve just been given a 20 year old carbon fibre road bike which is absolutely stunning. I’ve already started to ride and am doing about 50 miles a week. That will improve.

The thing I am struggling with is clothing.
Where do the bigger chaps shop?

Associate
Endura is a good brand that accommodates more generous sizing, some of the jerseys for example you can choose between a slim or a wider fit, might be worth a look?

I'm a paltry 6ft 4 :) DHB (wiggle) for bib shorts / tights, DHB tops are too short for me though so I've found northwave and endura size well for me in the top half.

I'm after a gilet been looking at the Gore C3 which going by reviews seems to be a looser fit than others

Associate
Yep it's quite challenging! Another suggestion would be to look at jackets / outer layers more specific to MTB rather than Road cycling, tends to be a bit more generous

Back
Top Bottom