Why do men have nipples?

Soldato
Born as.
Born in/of would imply that your mother was really male, thus incapable of gestating a child... so unless you're some kind of miracle baby, the new messiah, an alien, or your mum was a frog, it'd be 'born as'.

Thanks.

I am often referred to as the new messiah, but only when looking in the mirror :p

Associate
No matter how hard I twiddle I can't get Jazz FM.

hqdefault.jpg

Soldato
upgraded to men
men have worse genetics, worse health, shorter life span because we dont have the 2 full copies of DNA available in our makeup I think.

Seems relevant article rip your superior self :p
https://www.newscientist.com/articl...-to-get-worse-symptoms-and-die-from-covid-19/

“A number of critical immune genes are located on the X chromosome,” says Goulder, in particular the gene for a protein called TLR7, which detects single-stranded RNA viruses like the coronavirus. “As a result, this protein is expressed at twice the dose on many immune cells in females compared to males, and the immune response to coronavirus is therefore amplified in females,” he says.

While one X chromosome is usually inactivated in each female cell, the TLR7 gene somehow escapes this in some immune cells, meaning women produce more of the protein.

Back
Top Bottom