Anyone with big hands help me choose a gaming mouse?

Permabanned
As the title says. I have 21.5cm long hands and 11cm width. Looking for a great mouse that will be comfortable for me but still performs in shooters.

I've been using my trusty MX518 for years now but I have noticed since playing games again with it that I have outgrown it and it doesn't fit my hand properly now.

Caporegime
Glorious PC Gaming race Model D for big hands. I love mine. It’s very light. Only thing if you like changing DPI for different tasks the DPI button is on the bottom. Other than that it’s brilliant.

Associate
I have similar sized hands and use a Mionix Naos 7000 which I find pretty comfortable. The Naos models seem to be quite hard to find in stock at the moment though.

Soldato
I use Rzer mamba wireless, it's great in Starwars battlefront 2 and COD. Probably over priced for what it is, but I have it for over 4 years now and it works flawlessly as the first day i took it out of the box.

Associate
Glorious PC Gaming race Model D for big hands. I love mine. It’s very light. Only thing if you like changing DPI for different tasks the DPI button is on the bottom. Other than that it’s brilliant.

I just got the model D and the DPI button is on the top now. Maybe they updated it. Got it a few weeks ago and very happy with it. Very light and responsive. Would recommend. Similar size to my old Zowie EC1A but maybe a fraction slimmer which I don't mind.

Soldato
Logitech G700S
Coolermaster Storm Inferno
Roccat Kova

I use all three with no issues.
However, due to having massive hands, I tend toward Claw rather than Palm. The only Palm mouse I found that fit was the old Steelseries WOW mouse with all the buttons... It just looked too much of a Gamer-Kidz type thing, else I'd have bought one.

If all you need is something to give more bulk to fill the hand, you can always slap some Sugru on it. I used that to build a finger rest on the side of the Logitech one.

Caporegime
I just got the model D and the DPI button is on the top now. Maybe they updated it. Got it a few weeks ago and very happy with it. Very light and responsive. Would recommend. Similar size to my old Zowie EC1A but maybe a fraction slimmer which I don't mind.
Sorry I meant the DPI Indicator, not the button!

Associate
Logitech G703. I didn’t trust wireless much before buying and thought it’d hinder my gameplay, but I kept getting my wire caught on things and it just generally annoyed me (I use a lot of the mousepad) but honestly I feel like after buying it I got loads better at aiming and just reacting quicker with it being light and flexible. I was using a wired Logitech one before it that was discontinued, but both look the same pretty much. I have big shovel like hands too. :)

Back
Top Bottom