Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Associate
I seem to be getting a decent wedge from all the sea stuff I’m collecting at the moment so will pay everything off the old fashioned way at this point as I can’t be bothered playing the turnip merry go round.

Soldato
Whats the discrod is it open to join?? EDIT: Oh ignore just realized its on page !

DOUBLE EDIT: Channel link didnt work, if anyone could send that would be good!
Also, if someone could let me know why I can no longer say anything in the Discord that would be great! I've not used it for a couple of months, logged back in recently and saw that there are loads more channels in it but I'm blocked from talking :(

Associate
Wondering if someone could point me in the right direction, I only have pears and coconut trees on my island:o

Do I just have to grind the nook air tickets and hope I actually land on a island that has other fruit?

Every island I go to is more or less jut the same:p

Associate
You'll eventually get an island with another fruit on it if you do the nook tickets, I think it's about a 10% chance, but you are basically capped at three types without trading.

You can get the native one, the fruit from the nook island and coconuts. You might get another type in the post, but it's really rare.

Doesn't matter how many times you get the fruit island with the nook miles, it will have the same fruit everytime.

Associate
Whats the discrod is it open to join?? EDIT: Oh ignore just realized its on page !

DOUBLE EDIT: Channel link didnt work, if anyone could send that would be good!

Here's a new link - the links are always generated as limitless & not to expire .. clearly lies though! :p

Also, if someone could let me know why I can no longer say anything in the Discord that would be great! I've not used it for a couple of months, logged back in recently and saw that there are loads more channels in it but I'm blocked from talking :(

Hey manic if you pop over to #server-roles the first post will ask you to add your native fruit - click on the relevant fruit reaction & then you'll be able to chat in all the channels. Otherwise only general will be available to you. :)

Soldato
OP
Wondering if someone could point me in the right direction, I only have pears and coconut trees on my island:o

Do I just have to grind the nook air tickets and hope I actually land on a island that has other fruit?

Every island I go to is more or less jut the same:p

I'm not sure if I can post fruit, I'll check later and if I can I can send you one of each.

Otherwise one of us can travel to the others island and trade them directly.

Soldato
OP
Summer update wave 2 details announced.

https://www.animal-crossing.com/new...ake-their-way-to-animal-crossing-new-horizons

Available starting on July 30, the free Summer Update – Wave 2 will add the following features to the game:

• Fireworks Shows – Enjoy atmospheric fireworks lighting up the sky above your island every Sunday in August at 7 p.m. Get in the spirit by redeeming Bells for raffle tickets in the plaza to get various festive items that you can use. Put your personal spin on the fireworks display by using your own custom design pattern to see it shot in the air as a firework in the sky!
  • Dreaming – You can now choose to take a nap in any bed placed in your home.** While dozing off, you may find yourself in a strange realm where you’ll be greeted by Luna. Luna offers visits to other islands as a dream, and with her help, you can share your island as a dream with others too.*** She will grant those who share their island a “Dream Address” which players can exchange and use to visit each other’s island in a dream. In dreams, nothing is permanent because nothing you do is saved, so explore to your heart’s content.
  • Island Backup & Restoration Service – Nintendo Switch Online members can enable the new island backup service, which automatically uploads island and user save data to the internet at certain times. If your Nintendo Switch system is lost or damaged, you may be able to recover your island paradise as long as you’ve enabled island backup. In the event of loss or damage, contact Nintendo Consumer Support about restoring the island and user save data on your new or repaired Nintendo Switch system. After your island data and individual player data is restored, you can get back to building your island community!

Last edited:
Soldato
Started playing more again and my son is getting to really enjoy swimming about and collecting stuff on it.

Main game wise I have pretty much done everything but it's still a hugely relaxing and enjoyable game.

Had my birthday Friday and all the island folk did me suprise party, got loads of presents and little bonuses on the day and k.k slider sang for me lol. Great little touch

Back
Top Bottom