What PC games are you playing?

Associate
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1318690/shapezio/

shapez.io

Loving this game. It's a factory simulation thing where you have to build up ever more complex coloured shapes. I was never sure about these types of games - never played Satisfactory or Factorio - but this was cheap as chips so the perfect opportunity to try. Now I might get one of the others.

I think you can grab a demo from the Factorio website.
You'll know if it's for you based on that before spending anymoney

Soldato
Battlefield Gothic Armada 2.

The depth and and attention to detail of the Warhammer 40k world is fantastic.

Not often you can say that.

It’s what Dawn Of War 3
should have looked like.

Soldato
Bought Doom Eternal on sale and got hooked, can't remember the last time I had so much fun with a shooter.

Also got Gris basically for free and the game is simply a piece of interactive art, albeit short.

Thinking about giving Metro Exodus a second try now that it's on Steam and Gold is 55% off...

Soldato
Battlefield Gothic Armada 2.

The depth and and attention to detail of the Warhammer 40k world is fantastic.

Not often you can say that.

It’s what Dawn Of War 3
should have looked like.

Nothing beats ramming enemy ships into oblivion.

Also the Tyranids are brilliant and a hard as nails.

Project cars 2 hopefully the qualifying can be skipped or fast forwarded ,had it on the PS4 and made me hate the game,that and long load times.

Caporegime
Saw somebody on my Steam list playing "Slime Rancher" and was mildly curious as to what it was. Lo and behold Epic gave it away at sometime so I've been playing that. It is quite fun! I didn't want to stop playing and go to bed, which is always a good sign.

Soldato
Decided to get Halo MCC. Played Reach first and then got half way through the first one.... honestly i have to stop now as the whole thing is dull as dishwater..

Am i missing something? Are the glorious reviews of it from people who have nostalgic memories of it or something as i had never played it before now..

It really is bad.

Soldato
Decided to get Halo MCC. Played Reach first and then got half way through the first one.... honestly i have to stop now as the whole thing is dull as dishwater..

Am i missing something? Are the glorious reviews of it from people who have nostalgic memories of it or something as i had never played it before now..

It really is bad.
Playing star citizen. Addicted to it

Soldato
Played about 10 hours of Tropico 6 this weekend whilst it was free, but you can definitely tell that it isn't same team who made it as the previous games. There's no joy at all. My favourite of the series is 4, so I've just bought the DLC I was missing from it for a fiver instead.

Last edited:
Associate
I'm going through all the singleplayer games i've bought in sales, Just finished Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, Going to be starting Shadow of the Tomb Raider, after that I'll be doing Hitman(GoTY), Wolfenstein II and Youngblood and Far Cry 5 can't wait for them tbh.

Back
Top Bottom