Ghost of Tsushima - July 17th

Soldato
I think it's probably going to be a 7.5/8 out of 10 game. Beautiful presentation and decent gameplay within a fairly standard open world formula. I'm probably going to get it as long as they haven't screwed something up. Reviews drop in 30 mins for those that care.

So looks like I was right based on the reviews trickling in. Enough for me to jump in.

Generally like ACG and Skillup reviews and both really like it.

Last edited:
Soldato
Im out of the loop, how long have PS4 games been £50? arrgh wait for sale.

Usual price unless you find a pre-order/voucher offer on a deal site. Don't worry probably £60+ next gen.

Got my copy for £45 including delivery from Curry's. Hammer it for a week or so and get £40 cash back from CEX/FB marketplace.

Soldato
So is this worth buying. Loved TLOU2. don't usually buy 2 IPs in 4 weeks at full price haha

Entirely dependent on whether you like this kind of game, plenty of vids on youtube and a couple of reviewers (Skillup and ACG) that I generally agree with posted above to form a view. Game doesn't release until Friday so none of us will be able to play until then.

Associate
Usual price unless you find a pre-order/voucher offer on a deal site. Don't worry probably £60+ next gen.

Got my copy for £45 including delivery from Curry's. Hammer it for a week or so and get £40 cash back from CEX/FB marketplace.
I got mine ordered from Currys as well i sell my games at CEX as well once i have completed them i used to rent games from blockbuster so selling it once you have completed it and getting most of your money is like renting a game for a week or two.

Soldato
Have to say I'm not a fan of the world design. None of it looks natural, the vegetation in particular and the way it's placed is all wrong.

Soldato
After playing TLoU2 all vegetation looks secondary.

Not too sure about this one. Looks like a 7/10 game and that's OK but it's not essential and I've got enough to play right now. Will wait for sale/second hand.

Back
Top Bottom