Call of Duty: Warzone

Caporegime
I play Plunder some days (I'm a bit rubbish in BR). Feel free to add me on PS4 if you want a game, The people I used to play with are not all on so much in Season 4, but I'm still enjoying Plunder (they made it trios yesterday which has changed it up a bit). Usually finish in top 5 if with a team with mics, very rarely get less than 1 million as a team or less than 500k alone :)

rp2000

Caporegime
Need some new people to play with, no one I know really plays warzone so I end up always playing with randomers. Over 250 games now and no wins. :(

Do solos if you think your teammates are holding you back :p

IceManIsaac and exzachtt on YT have good guides on common mistakes and how to pick up some wins.

Got well lucky with this circle, everyone was too busy fighting over the edge of airport and I had free reign to pick people off.

Don
Do solos if you think your teammates are holding you back :p

IceManIsaac and exzachtt on YT have good guides on common mistakes and how to pick up some wins.

Got well lucky with this circle, everyone was too busy fighting over the edge of airport and I had free reign to pick people off.

The sheer panic trying to finish that guy you downed :p

What’s your load out/attachments?

Soldato
Do solos if you think your teammates are holding you back

I’ve played a bit of solos, I find it a little slow though. Most people are tucked up in the corner of buildings from the get go. That could just be down to me being in rubbish lobbies due to the skill based match making :D

I’ll certainly have a look at the people you mentioned above. I’m already subbed to a fair few streamers, Acculite, Jackfrags, Stonemountain64 etc.

Caporegime
The sheer panic trying to finish that guy you downed :p

What’s your load out/attachments?

I panicked as there was a fire sale and knew they'd probably have self res. Also panicked when I started shooting the rocks instead of the person hugging the wall :D

My default go to is the Kilo with commando grip, mono suppressor, long barrel, VLK 3x optic and 60 round mags. Cold blooded/ghost/tracker with heartbeat and C4s. I've also got an end-game/out the gulag loadout that swaps the grip for fully loaded. If I can grab the second free loadout I'll pick up my MP5 if I can as that will absolutely waste people in final circle distances.

I’ve played a bit of solos, I find it a little slow though. Most people are tucked up in the corner of buildings from the get go. That could just be down to me being in rubbish lobbies due to the skill based match making :D

I try to use that to my advantage and catch people who are desperate to hold on to buildings until the gas is right on them. Once you get to know the map you can rotate and use pinch points and the gas to your advantage. Otherwise pick up bounties or start off in superstore if you want some more action.

I normally play with friends a lot but if they're not online I'd be up for some games.

Activision ID: JanesyB#1796335

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
What the actual duck is up with the lobbies tonight?
Just playing normal ground war and it’s like everyone is super human. People jumping everywhere, getting melted instantly, can’t even react, spawn one step die. What the ****

Caporegime
What the actual duck is up with the lobbies tonight?
Just playing normal ground war and it’s like everyone is super human. People jumping everywhere, getting melted instantly, can’t even react, spawn one step die. What the ****

Tell me about it, I either get lobbies with complete idiots or full of PC players or scuff controller using madmen slide cancelling and jumping around corners while swinging a 725 in your face.

Caporegime
OP
Thank god for that. Battle pass done, I can now not play this game for a few weeks.

I hate it, it’s so frustrating to play yet mechanically so wonderful.

Caporegime
OP
Why you playing a game you hate? What’s fustrating about it ?

the amount of cheaters, the poor audio, the dodgy hit registration, the way that SBMM puts me into CDL level lobbies. I carried on playing to complete the battle pass as I wanted to get my points back in case I want to play it next season.

this video sums up how my games go as well.

Soldato
Managed two plunder wins and a 4th place on solos tonight. The winner was a cheater so that ruined it! Pretty good evening by my low standards :D

Back
Top Bottom