Windows 10

Soldato
Half of them say resolved, ones an nvidia bug, and the other an intel bug.
That seems like very few issues, there has got to be loads more surely?
Else even for wtftech, its a big of a non-story

Man of Honour
Still rocking Windows 7 on my main systems.

Most of my Windows 10 systems still haven't got 2004 yet for some reason - quite a few of them use Intel iGPUs which might be related. One day it might catch up with 7 and be worth using.

Associate
Having taken a look through the logs it's OneDrive that is preventing the update for me, even an in place upgrade from installation media refuses to install for the same reason.

Slightly embarassing for MS that one of their own apps breaks things.

Soldato
Having taken a look through the logs it's OneDrive that is preventing the update for me, even an in place upgrade from installation media refuses to install for the same reason.

If you don't use OneDrive, just uninstall it and try to update again.

Soldato

I Have removed OneDrive on my main PC and still get the message about it not being ready for version 2004.

Its an I7 9700K, 16GB of ram, 1TB samsung 970 Evo NVME drive and a 2070S.

Im in no rush to update anyway.

Caporegime
Ive had to go into the TM, Start-up tab, and disable Skype, as the buggers started starting up now, and i don't even use the ******* thing!.

Noticed the little 'S' appearing in the Hidden Icons down by the clock, i was wtf is that.

Back
Top Bottom