PC Starts Up But No Signal

Fyo

Fyo

Associate
Hello, I ordered my PC just over 3 months ago and recently the fan was making lots of noise and it seemed to be overheating. When I went to turn on my PC this afternoon the lights would come on but the monitor would say no signal. Any usb device plugged in would also not light up. I have opened it up and cleaned out any dust and tried to hold down the power button for an extended period of time to no avail. Wondering if there is anything I can do other than contact Overclockers themselves and have something replaced. I have included the specs of my pc as ordered below, thank you.

AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Six Core/Twelve Thread 3.9GHz Processor (MPK)
ASUS PRIME B450-PLUS (Socket AM4) DDR4 ATX Motherboard
Cooler Master MasterLiquid Lite 120 AIO CPU Cooler - 120mm
Microsoft Windows 10 Home Advanced - Systems
Team Group Vulcan Z T-Force 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 PC4-24000C16 3000MHz Dual Channel Kit - Grey
ASUS PCE-N15 300Mbps Wireless N PCI-E Adapter
WD Green 3D NAND 120GB 2.5" SATA 6Gbps Solid State Drive (WDS120G2G0A)
Seagate BarraCuda 1TB 7200RPM SATA 64MB Cache Hard Drive - *System Stock*
*Build Stock* Asus GeForce GTX 1650 Phoenix OC 4096MB GDDR5 Graphics Card
Seasonic Focus GX-550 550W 80+ Gold Modular Power Supply

Last edited:
Associate
I had a weird thing happen to my PC/monitor last week. I had to unplug both power and display port cables from my monitor for a minute then re plugged them back in and it worked for me. Maybe worth a try mate.

Fyo

Fyo

Associate
OP
I had a weird thing happen to my PC/monitor last week. I had to unplug both power and display port cables from my monitor for a minute then re plugged them back in and it worked for me. Maybe worth a try mate.
No luck but cheers anyway

Associate
Can you give more information.
Which fan was making noise? What kind of noise? Is it still making noise?
You said pc is overheating. Why u think that?

When u power up the pc. The fans start spinning?

Back
Top Bottom