Ghost of Tsushima - July 17th

Soldato
In for updates and thoughts on this from the early players

Played for a few hours, enjoying it loads, more than i thought i would TBH. Combat is better than i thought it would be, simple but unforgiving, some very cool touches and looks fantastic. If one of the design choices for this game is to make the player feel like a Samurai in a Japanese movie, they nailed it. First hour or so like most of these games is just helping you learn a few basics, but is very well done. One little tip is don't over look your musical instrument, it can do some cool things, cant play 80s pop songs on it like a certain other recently release game though.

Soldato
Wow that is impressive!

Downloading now, look forward to see what its like on my OLED.

Indeed. Im also playing on oled in hdr. Looks fantastic. Mrs who isn't into games said she would just play for the scenery lol.

Up and down a fair bit photo mode is the worst.....

My pro is quiet but its one of the later revisions so a bit quieter from my understanding

Soldato
OP
The map is a lot bigger than it first looks when you get access to it view it. I asked Arekkz about the size and he said he would compare it to Far Cry 5.

Soldato
In real life, Japan is still like that in a lot of places, when there are no tourists around.

It is indeed, full of magical places.Can remember spending a misty morning at Mount Koya/Okunoin ,lots of famous Samurai graves there - Uesugi Kenshin , Takeda Shingen mausoleum etc. Definitely reminiscent of a Chinbara/Jidaigeki flick.

Act 1 - Just to echo what everyone else is saying , the visuals are lush

Associate
Is there a way to change the screen boundary size? Most of my HUD is off the screen but I can't find a setting to change it. :confused:

EDIT - nevermind, my console decided to change the native boundaries itself.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom