A bunch of my demos for your listening pleasure

Soldato
The songs and their titles are a bit messed up on Spotify, or is that just me?

I remember listening to these all those years ago but I wasn't that impressed, purely because they weren't the sort of stuff I was listening to at the time. I'm a little bit more musically educated now and find them fantastic and oozing talent. Shame it didn't work out :(

Also, yes the guitar style sounds very similar to some of the chairplz videos but not convinced on the vocals being the same.

Soldato
Listen to a few more tracks and it's pretty clear :)

No?

What are the chances of such similar sounding (and very talented) guys in terms of guitar/production/vocals that both know who 5ub is?

I'll bet the Op has intentionally stayed away from this thread since it's revival because he hoped it'd fade away before anyone noticed :D Sorry Gord :)

blew-my-cover-totalrecall-arnie-1315442634r.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
They do sound similar! I don't think this is enough solid evidence though!?

The music is amazing too!
Those recordings are 10 years apart, remember.
Unless he confesses or you actually give him a chair, I doubt you'll ever know for absolute certain :)

For me, there's no question, and it'd be way too much of a coincidence that there just happens to be a really talented dude on ocuk that plays and sings just like the apparently random guy who sends you chairplz vids :D

Man of Honour
Listen to a few more tracks and it's pretty clear :)

No?

What are the chances of such similar sounding (and very talented) guys in terms of guitar/production/vocals that both know who 5ub is?

I'll bet the Op has intentionally stayed away from this thread since it's revival because he hoped it'd fade away before anyone noticed :D Sorry Gord :)

blew-my-cover-totalrecall-arnie-1315442634r.jpg

Yep, that's chairplz! Fantastic music too :D

He definitely deserved to have got a recording contract. That is some serious singing and song writing talent.

Soldato
The songs and their titles are a bit messed up on Spotify, or is that just me?

I remember listening to these all those years ago but I wasn't that impressed, purely because they weren't the sort of stuff I was listening to at the time. I'm a little bit more musically educated now and find them fantastic and oozing talent. Shame it didn't work out :(

Also, yes the guitar style sounds very similar to some of the chairplz videos but not convinced on the vocals being the same.

yeah - same on Youtube, I dunno the songs but it's obvious going by the titles they're mixed up - ie playing 'Addiction' and the lyrics are about 'City Girl'...which mentions a Gucci floor actually :D

also don't think chairplz and GordyR are the same - they're similar in that they're both trained/practiced singers tho :p

chairplz maybe just someone on Fiverr singing over backing tracks!

Back
Top Bottom