Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Oden hits like nails on standard MP and Warzone.
I’m running 810mm barrel, colossus supressor, ranger foregrip, gi mini reflex, 30 round ammo.

I use it like an accurate AR.
ADS speed is dumplings but in MP can 1 shot people easily and the range is simikar to a sniper. You just need accurancy and aim going into corners. Also, better in semi auto mode rather than full auto

Caporegime
I prefer this little beasty! Holger-26

ahh.jpg

wnb

wnb

Soldato
Folks what are you guys playing more on Multiplayer.... Hardcore or just Vanilla?

I have been playing so much HC of late... that when I try to WZ or vanilla Multiplayer... Ive gotten so used to one shots....

Vanilla, I find HC just too campy.

Soldato
Finding far to many obvious cheats in warzone over the last few weeks. They really need to address it.

I am well aware you will never rid a game of this and clever cheats will hide it well, but when you see them clear as day not even trying to hide it with max rank it makes you think how many have reported this person and how long have they cheated for ?

I am just shy of 20 warzone wins. Each one has been a slog with a bit of luck... The amount of time I am just cut down by a aimbot in the final circle who turns out to have 30 plus kills drives me crazy.

Soldato
I tend to play multiplayer and finding myself raising my eyebrows a lot more after getting killed and viewing kill cams.

Before, I'd be like "Ok, I clearly stuck my head out there and got shot" or it was just a damn good shot from opponent.

I'm now seeing some pretty questionable kills. Yesterday, I was at a window, and moved away from it due to gun fire. However, opponent's recticle still tracked me as i moved away behind the wall and killed me.

Associate
If ROF worries you on the Oden you're using it wrong :D
The only benefit I see with it (when setup for long range) over say the SKS is the auto fire can handle mid range a bit better in an emergency but the ROF means it's not really good enough considering the slow movement & ADS etc.
I'll trial it a bit more, but think I prefer SKS despite the smaller mags as if you manage a HS, SKS does more than double the damage.
I'm currently trying out a mid-long KAR build though. I struggle super long range without the sniper scopes so tend to not engage. Using one of the shorter barrels, stippled & tac laser it's pretty mobile.

Soldato
the trick with the oden is to use it in single shot mode as it turns the gun into a beast.

Haven't played at all since the start of the season. Think I got a bit burned out chasing all of the camouflages.

Soldato
what i don't get is where do these report cheat actions go ?

So the cheat i saw yesterday had rank of 155, had platinum guns and purchased skins. so clearly playing a lot and very active and zero attempt to hide the cheat. When he one shot me and the reply showed him not even zoom in with a sniper that had no scope i sniffed a rat. he had 35 kills and 30 people spectating him. i would imagine most felt the same as me. he then went on to kill 6 more players in similar fashion all clear as day aim-bot/wall hack. so he ended with 35 people spectating him. you would imagine most would report the player. That would likely happen each game... so who even looks at these from activation ?

i play a lot of regular cod and warzone. so far only seen cheats in warzone. to me that says they should really start charging for the game. making it free and a easy to bypass mobile registration is pointless. cheats just make a new account.

Associate
the trick with the oden is to use it in single shot mode as it turns the gun into a beast.

Haven't played at all since the start of the season. Think I got a bit burned out chasing all of the camouflages.
In which case, I can't see any advantage over the SKS except the slightly higher damage for limbs.

Cheat reports go into a IW black hole. Despite their posts about taking it seriously, they clearly don't.
I've play less this week than recently and still experienced 3 clear hackers. All were high ranking which means they've been doing it for a food few days even at their rate of kills.One just global messaged that it didn't matter if they reported, if he got banned he had loads of other accounts.

There really should be some sort of kick mechanism for Rumble / Plunder where if enough people report it auto kicks the person.
It also shouldn't be that difficult to auto kick / ban people who have a certain number of through wall, instant spawn or no ADS kills.

Soldato

Yea, in auto mode it is a thumper but too slow. if it had ak47 rate of fire with a 75 round cartridge, itd be unstoppable.

Associate
Better off with the post buff FAL imo!
Think the FAL buff on really improved short range DPS significantly (I'd read they added another range drop-off as well which makes it worse at longer ranges), but I've been using it for months as a short - mid so been very happy with the buff even though it means I die more from that than the Grau now!

Soldato
Yea, in auto mode it is a thumper but too slow. if it had ak47 rate of fire with a 75 round cartridge, itd be unstoppable.
It would!
I would prefer the Rytec AMR explosive ammo with same rate of fire as the Fennec and Holger 100 ammo drum :D (or the same, but shooting rockets)

Soldato
Why is the 725 revered so much?

It's garbage! Not long range enough to effectively snipe with but too long and unwieldy to use as a general shotgun.

Add in the need to reload after only two shots and it's a total waste of space. 680 is far superior.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom