What watch do you wear?

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Hah understandable :p

Here's my little modest collection:

I'm loving the g-shocks at the minute.

I do like the latest G shock G100 models, they look so good but they're still 44mm, realty wish they did some in 40mm size.

Although even a year ago you'd never have seen me even consider a digital watch and now I have 4 :D

AllWatches_2020.07.18.jpg

The new Barton straps did not turn up yesterday :(

Edit*

I've not seen Baltic's promo video on the Aquascaphe before and was really impressed by the production quality:

Can anyone post any watch brand promo videos like this that are any better? I'm having a hard time thinking of anything that is more fitting for the watch being shown!

Last edited:
Associate
I have the opportunity to get a new Tudor Black Bay 36 for £1,700, I'd be silly not to right?

Stunning watch and great price but make sure you've tried one on first. I was dead set on getting it at one point but I was surprised how thick it was. It didn't excite me like I thought it would for that reason.

Soldato
RRP for the 36 is £2.2, so that is a good deal.

I have the BlackBay S&G (pre-58). Yes, its a little taller than the 58 but ive never warn it and said "This guy is thicc". I just look at the dial and think "you are a beautiful watch, oh, its 2.10am".

Just make sure that the 36 is the right size for you.

Soldato
Received tha CW C65 Trident Diver. Lovely pieve of kit, the execution of finer details beats my SKX007, especially the dial :D
Unfortunately, the leather strap it came with doesn't fit my wrist so I've had to put on my black tropical rubber strap.
Apart from watchgeko and barton, does anyone else recommend any other sites for straps? Mainly interested in Nato/Perlon

Ste

Ste

Soldato
Just picked up a speedmaster pro (sapphire sandwich). Lovely watch. Could watch the movement and the chrono pushers all day.

Good companion to my planet ocean 8500. However everyone knows these things should be in threes so... what next :D

Probably going to be an aqua terra or a 300m. I'd love an apollo 8 but just too pricey sadly

Associate
Received tha CW C65 Trident Diver. Lovely pieve of kit, the execution of finer details beats my SKX007, especially the dial :D
Unfortunately, the leather strap it came with doesn't fit my wrist so I've had to put on my black tropical rubber strap.
Apart from watchgeko and barton, does anyone else recommend any other sites for straps? Mainly interested in Nato/Perlon

Congratulations on the new arrival Sir ;)

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
That Pan is really nice, I reckon you may have to whip a bunch of watches out for the day I do photos of the Pilot :D

Crown & Buckle do some amazing straps in those styles as do RSM Watch Straps. Both are US based though so take your chances with customs fees. Barton seem to slip through customs without interference however at present!

Watchgecko are UK and sell some very high quality straps and you often get extra freebies like a good quality cloth, pens etc.

Caporegime
The swiss premium NATO and seatbelt NATO from watch gecko are the best 3rd party NATO straps I've bought. Others have been hit and miss.

If the leather strap provided doesn't fit just email CW's customer support, they're usually very good and you might get a free strap out of them.

Associate
Changed the bezel on my watch for a slightly different look :)

I've hardly taken the watch off since I got it and it's still pretty accurate too, averaging around plus one second or 2 per day.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom