*** Oppo Find X2 Pro Thread ***

Soldato
Now the hunt is on for a case.... Any recommendations?
I got the HAOYE Case, fabric texture back with a 'plastic stripe' for attaching a metal ring for better holding. (Search on Amazon)

I had 2 other cases from previous user and the included transparent case, found the HAOYE to have th best fit for my Leather version.

The lip of the case don't hinder the curve screen and gesture use too. I'd recommend that if you can get pass the plastic strip. The metal ring is up to you to attach.

Soldato
Took the plunge.

Managed to get unlimited data.... Can send some to my son.. 43 per month and the free headphones which I would never buy at 400+

Let's face it coming from a 2 year old device I'm sure I ain't going to be that disappointed.

Let's see. Supposed to be coming tomorrow so will follow up in a few days.

Can I ask where you got it from for £43 a month?

Soldato
Software is great and I used to only like stock android. Actually far more control so don't see what people are whining about.

Playing nice with lawn chair too far as I can tell so even more customisation and Google feed possible.

Associate
Does anyone know where to buy a spare charger for this phone? I always keep one at home and in work and can't find anything online.

Soldato
I looked but couldn't find one either. Might be worth emailing oppo they responded to me about something after a few days.

Soldato
Yes comes with a clear case that fits well and has a grip too it. Will definitely get you by as it has me!

Factory applied plastic screen protector too.

Associate
Just bit the bullet on this, it should arrive tomorrow. Thanks for your help! Should be a big step up from my dying Pixel 3a.
You going to enjoy it. I am definitely keeping this one for the full year, as I'm impressed at its speed, performance and screen quality. I picked up the pro for at least £700.

Soldato
You going to enjoy it. I am definitely keeping this one for the full year, as I'm impressed at its speed, performance and screen quality. I picked up the pro for at least £700.

Is yours £700 by taking off the headphones? I'll probably keep them. I currently have Sony MDR-1000x but can give these to the missus, as I've heard good things about the B&Os.

Soldato
Cool will do.
Let us know if you get official info. I have been looking too and found on ebay, 40 to 50 quid.

So far, I am very happy with it. The screen, the speed and the camera.

Only thing I am occasionally having trouble is WhatsApp not notifying me promptly. I have done the background and all battery optimising off for it. Anyone got similar issue?

Back
Top Bottom