Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Caporegime
A couple of AimBotters on the server, flicking from one player to the next.. Also great username [AIM] plus the other was Asian

Clipboard02.jpg

Associate
The 725 rewards accuracy. Its potential one hit kill range is significantly further than the 680 if your accuracy is good, and the follow up shot can be fired very quickly.

Caporegime
ahh.jpg

Another cheater, there's about 5 of them in every round now! This guy shot me through the trees, when I hadn't moved, nor scoped up ( no glint ). You could clearly see I wasn't anywhere in his view point but bang one hit dead. 35/5 with a K/D of 7!

Soldato
The 725 rewards accuracy. Its potential one hit kill range is significantly further than the 680 if your accuracy is good, and the follow up shot can be fired very quickly.

It just seems like neither one thing nor the other. If you want range, use a sniper or marksman rifle, if you want close range use an SMG or a shotgun.

Maybe it's just me, anyway I've grinded (ground?) out gold on it today and will never touch it again.

Man of Honour
35/5 with a K/D of 7!

LOL you would have hated playing against me in COD4 then... (got dozens more screenshots to prove they aren't just one offs).

wVTkFiZ.png

Perfectly possible to run those KDRs pub stomping albeit it is more usually people cheating.

Soldato
LOL you would have hated playing against me in COD4 then... (got dozens more screenshots to prove they aren't just one offs).

wVTkFiZ.png

Perfectly possible to run those KDRs pub stomping albeit it is more usually people cheating.
Nice. I’m a bit rubbish now but back in the day playing MOHAA and SOF2 i would come away with 20/1 or 15/0 sometimes.
Maps like Brest and Bridge I neally always won. It way always close with me and my housemate as he was a great sniper on some levels.
Maybe it was easier then as learning angles seemed easier, there was also no fancy aim assist but there was a few hackers. I could usually notice the aimbotters and still beat them :D

Caporegime
So many obvious cheaters. Me behind a wall, had done nothing to give my position away. Kill cam shows him lock on to me whilst behind the wall, follow my invisible to him movements and then kills me instantly when I pop out. Probs the most blatant one yesterday but seen many more obvious ones.

Caporegime
So many obvious cheaters. Me behind a wall, had done nothing to give my position away. Kill cam shows him lock on to me whilst behind the wall, follow my invisible to him movements and then kills me instantly when I pop out. Probs the most blatant one yesterday but seen many more obvious ones.

Much much worse in the last month, the company have done absolutely nothing to sort it out. Shambles :rolleyes::mad:

Associate
Anybody else noticed whether they have adjusted the standard of lobbies based on kid ratio lately? Seems a lot easier for me and overall the players in the lobbies have a lot worse I’d ratio than previously.

Soldato
Got my 20th warzone win today.

Mainly duoes. But have managed to win each group. The 200 four man was one was my mental.

Got wiped by 'shroud' last night in the final circle. So hopefully that might come up on YouTube. He dropped me like a sack of spuds. Either that or a cheat. Ha ha

Soldato
I'm seeing console players as the worst suspects! I assume a lot of them are using plug in adapters.

Console players will not be able to modify game code so wallhacks and bots are not something a console player can use.

They can use adapters to allow them to use a mouse and keyboard but that's about it.

Associate
Im getting torn to bits by console players. in death replays they seem to have an extra second to react to me.
Most times I can’t even scope in before I die. Replay they see me scope in fire a few shots before getting me. Maybe I’m just loosing my reactions although this is the only game I’ve ever felt that.

Soldato
You can buy items that completely negate any kind of recoil. They plug in to a USB port.

They have to be configured and they don't negate recoil they just use a downward movement macro on the thumbstick. Still cheating in my opinion but not hacking as the game code hasn't been altered / injected / hooked etc.

Back
Top Bottom