Gigabyte RMA

Associate
Just been through an rma with Gigabyte. Fair enough you post at your own cost but they even wanted me to pay for return postage. Instead I arranged a courier to collect. Can't say I'm impressed.

Associate
Pretty standard practice, to be fair. Why should they pay postage for an item that YOU might have damaged ;) My company does the same, though we do fully refund ANY and ALL costs incurred if the failure is due to a defect rather than mis-use :)

Associate
OP
Pretty standard practice, to be fair. Why should they pay postage for an item that YOU might have damaged ;) My company does the same, though we do fully refund ANY and ALL costs incurred if the failure is due to a defect rather than mis-use :)
I doubt it's standard practice. I've rma'd many things in the past and this is the first time I've been asked to pay for postage both ways. They might as well say the warranty does not cover you because you might have damaged it.

Soldato
I doubt it's standard practice. I've rma'd many things in the past and this is the first time I've been asked to pay for postage both ways. They might as well say the warranty does not cover you because you might have damaged it.

It’s not standard practice as far as I’m aware either.

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom