New Lian-Li 2 mesh case

Associate
So after looking at this new Lian-Li 2 mesh case and video reviews I have decided this is going to be my new case is anyone else pre ordering it or wanting it.

Associate
Lots of positive reviews about this ... here are my thoughts ...
I was eyeing the lian li 2 mesh or the p500a ... IMO both look like really good cases.
I kind of like the looks of the p500a a bit better and like phanteks layout better. I actually cant decide.

One thing and maybe you or someone knows - I like the idea of 3 140 fans in front and 1 fan in back. I want rgb and be able to adjust the fan speeds (vids suggest both case fans set to 'normal' are way too aggressive) - so if I want rgb and 140 fans and be able to adjust the speeds would I need to buy new fans for both cases? or just the lian li? ... If so what fans are recommended and do I need some kind of command unit?
Oh the lian li has 1.5 mm air holes and the p500a 1mm wondering if the lian li will have more dust in it? ...

(sorry to hijack your thread but you may be interested in the above also).

Associate
OP
Well as for your question about the fans I cant help sorry as I wouldn't know my self, before I came across this case i was set on getting the p400a case but I am informed that Lian-Li are better for build quality and also there is fans above the psu unit which is nice and the cable management hides the cables very nice design unless you can tell me any other reason why I would go back to p400 option

Associate
Well as for your question about the fans I cant help sorry as I wouldn't know my self, before I came across this case i was set on getting the p400a case but I am informed that Lian-Li are better for build quality and also there is fans above the psu unit which is nice and the cable management hides the cables very nice design unless you can tell me any other reason why I would go back to p400 option

IMO I would be looking at the p500a or the lian li 2 mesh. Both similar although the p500a is bigger.
Ive watched All vids on youtube pertaining to both cases.
I think it comes down to size - lian li being smaller. Slightly better airflow but to be honest its really close. I do like the way the lian li has options for either ssd drives on top of the psu vents or perhaps even fans. The lian li is a nice price too (but you may end up buying different fans thou.

I need a new case bad but I kind of hate to put my old system in it - would rather upgrade and that may be sometime before I do.

Associate
OP
But whats the difference in the p400a and p500a what have they made better to make it worth it, yeah i need a better one regardless as I went cheap and now regret it haha

Back
Top Bottom