Votes: 104 11.8%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Caporegime
OP
Plus, there're rumours that Halo Infinite is going to be a big, online games-as-a-service thing and they want as many people to get in to it (via Game Pass and free multiplayer).

Soldato
After much flip flopping on my purchasing decision I finally decided that the series X will be the day 1 purchase, over the PS5. PS's exclusives are always great, but it will be a few years until they filter through (and if I'm honest, it's only really Naughty Dog's games that I care about, and I'll hope the next Street Fighter is multi platform).

If I can play Halo, Gears Tactics, Tony Hawk remastered and Cyberpunk on the series X for next year, I'd be happy :)

Man of Honour
After much flip flopping on my purchasing decision I finally decided that the series X will be the day 1 purchase, over the PS5. PS's exclusives are always great, but it will be a few years until they filter through (and if I'm honest, it's only really Naughty Dog's games that I care about, and I'll hope the next Street Fighter is multi platform).

If I can play Halo, Gears Tactics, Tony Hawk remastered and Cyberpunk on the series X for next year, I'd be happy :)

All of those should be released on the current systems except for 2077.

Soldato
Any predictions/hopes?

All has gone quiet on the Elden Ring front, so I'm guessing it's been pushed back and may now appear on next gen as well. If so, might we get a trailer during the XB games showcase? Sekiro was revealed during Microsoft's event at E3 2018!

Soldato
Fable would be interesting for sure, it's the only franchise aside from Forza horizon I'm really interested in on this side. Although that's 2 more than Sony have for me at this point.

Man of Honour
How do you sell these digital games that are the vast majority (and increasing) of console game sales then :confused:

You’re not making any sense.

You wait a few months after a game release until the price stabilizes. Then you buy the physical version of the game second hand, play it for say 2 weeks, and then sell it for the same price.

Your bizarre question seems to be some weird fantasy scenario where people decide to buy a digital copy and then decide that they want to sell it.

If you choose to buy digital then you choose not too be able to resell, you don’t even have the choice with PC games.

Soldato
You’re not making any sense.

You wait a few months after a game release until the price stabilizes. Then you buy the physical version of the game second hand, play it for say 2 weeks, and then sell it for the same price.

Your bizarre question seems to be some weird fantasy scenario where people decide to buy a digital copy and then decide that they want to sell it.

If you choose to buy digital then you choose not too be able to resell, you don’t even have the choice with PC games.

:confused: your point was that PC is a ripoff because you can't sell on the games.

My point I that the vast majority of console game sales are digital so your point is moot. You seem to be under some impression that everyone buys physical.

Back
Top Bottom