*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
I think it autopatches games and uploads saves to the cloud.

Yeah, Microsoft gives you cloud saves for free, Sony makes you pay. It's about the only useful feature for PS+ for me but I just copy the saves manually to a USB stick at the end of every session now.

I see, so it still saves locally, just don't get a backup unless I do it manually.

Not worried about auto-patches for the few games I play, I will not bother with the sub then, just wanted to make sure what I was missing as not had the sub for a while.

Thanks

Soldato
Speaking of PS+ discounts I picked up Far Cry 5 last night for £6.99 on the store - it's this weeks Deal of The Week. I've tried it before and fell out with it pretty quickly but for that price I'm willing to give it another shot. I am hoping that some of these digital games will still be available to me on the PS5. Worth picking up when they're dirt cheap, I reckon.

Very annoyed, near the end of The Last of us II and my PS4 Pro just shut down almost instantly like a power cut, it turns on for a few seconds and then powers off again, bloody frustrating as this was probably the last game I was going to play on the system, if only it could have held out a few more hours :(

If I wait until I grab a PS5 will I have to play through the whole game again?

Last edited:
Soldato
I posted a couple of days ago, but I'm finally going to get a PS4. There's at least 10-15 exclusives I want to play, and as much as I love my Xbox, I'm starting to wonder whether I should have got a PS4 originally. There's far more exclusives I'm interested in. Regardless, I'm excited for finally trying games like Spiderman and TLOU.

Soldato
I posted a couple of days ago, but I'm finally going to get a PS4. There's at least 10-15 exclusives I want to play, and as much as I love my Xbox, I'm starting to wonder whether I should have got a PS4 originally. There's far more exclusives I'm interested in. Regardless, I'm excited for finally trying games like Spiderman and TLOU.
Not just gonna get a PS5?

Back
Top Bottom