*****Official Star Wars: The Old Republic Thread*****

Associate
Yes you automatically have 12x xp as a sub, you can deactivate it if you want.

Legacy levels are across all characters but a level 10 character doesn't equal legacy 10 (from memory) it wont take long to get legacy 10

its called slow release medpac. With the latest patch a lot of changes have gone through on healers but its still there.

either the class storyline or just go buy one off the GTN, they're not expensive for some of the cartel market ones - you'll need to put hilt, mods, enhancement in but again at low level those are cheap.

Cheers was just checking I hadn't missed it somehow.

Soldato
Not played this since it first came out. Not sure if my original chars will still be there or if I'll have to start from scratch. I think I was on the Red Eclipse server when I left as well.

Anyone know where's the cheapest place to get a time card from?

Soldato
Not played this since it first came out. Not sure if my original chars will still be there or if I'll have to start from scratch. I think I was on the Red Eclipse server when I left as well.

Anyone know where's the cheapest place to get a time card from?

I buy 60 day cards from Instant Gaming £12 use your Debit card otherwise with paypal you have to send ID verification. I've bought tons of games/codes from them with no problems.

Soldato
Gone back in with my lvl 35 gunslinger and I've no idea what to do! It's been so long since I played and everything's changed. Looks like I've got to do my trees again with some points to spend. Are there any good sites to bring me up to speed with the changes etc?

Permabanned
Gone back in with my lvl 35 gunslinger and I've no idea what to do! It's been so long since I played and everything's changed. Looks like I've got to do my trees again with some points to spend. Are there any good sites to bring me up to speed with the changes etc?

That's how I felt when I got back, struggled to get on but ok now :D

Soldato
I honestly have no idea on the rules here - so I'm pretty sure a mod will remove my post if it is against them.
They are fine on the TOR forums - but obviously here is entirely different.

It's a two way thing - both parties get something, but if a mod wants to delete me I'm sure he will :)

I'm on TRE - seems to be the most popular of the EU servers at the moment.

I took you up on your offer and looking to get a timecard tomorrow. I'm on TRE as well and as it's so long since I last played I started my smuggler afresh. Really enjoying it at the moment, just need to find a nice guild now :)

Soldato
Anyone still playing this? After a year away I thought I'd have another blast as there's another expansion coming out soon.

I have a lvl 65 Gunslinger Sharpshooter but not sure if this is still relevant as I cannot seem to find any recent info on this build. I mainly play PvE and I'm on The Red Eclipse server.

Soldato
Just announced on the dev livestream that SWTOR is now on Steam.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1286830/STAR_WARS_The_Old_Republic/

I still play this game since the day it released, still enjoy the game thanks to being in a guild.

Edit: It doesn't use Origin, it launches the SWTOR launcher bypassing Origin and there are apparently Steam achievements and trading cards.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom