Dr. Disrespect permanently banned from Twitch

Do they get special rights in games or was this just a weird one.
Just replying on this bit as I'm not sure if your original post was fully replied to.

If you mean special rights as in to ban someone as they've said, the ban they are talking about is on their stream so they will ban someone from watching/commenting on their twitch channel. They won't have special powers in the game to ban them if that's what you were thinking.

Soldato
LOL at using CompletedItMate.
thought it was pretty smart of him to use that name to reference his character from the inbetweeners
Jay has been streaming for a long time I think, even when he was acting.
ah ok, i'm only going off what i heard him say on one of his streams - along the lines of he only got into it due to covid lockdown and acting work drying up as a result. could have been playing the sympathy card i suppose to drum up subs etc.

Soldato
Just replying on this bit as I'm not sure if your original post was fully replied to.

If you mean special rights as in to ban someone as they've said, the ban they are talking about is on their stream so they will ban someone from watching/commenting on their twitch channel. They won't have special powers in the game to ban them if that's what you were thinking.

Thanks for clarifying, that makes more sense.

Soldato
No you're not. You're using a publicly accessible, and perfectly legal, resource to aid your gameplay. If this upsets some crybaby manchild, then tough ****.

I'm curious, lets say someone is using an aimbot. Is this considering fair or cheating? In the event of fair is it because its accessible to everyone and in the case of it being cheating, is it because it is against the games tos?

Caporegime
‘Jay’ from The Inbetweeners streams now. Absolutely gash at most of what he plays god love him but seems to making a bit of a living out of it now his acting career has come to a halt so fair play to him.
just checked him out on youtube.

loving his "stream starting soon" waiting screen!

so much like an old c64 loading screen :D

brilliant idea, do any other streamers have retro stream starting soon animations with old school music? I'm guessing its midi?

from 7:52 , how refreshing, no idea if he stuck with that though

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm curious, lets say someone is using an aimbot. Is this considering fair or cheating? In the event of fair is it because its accessible to everyone and in the case of it being cheating, is it because it is against the games tos?

Seriously, you're comparing someone watching a stream to gain an advantage or to simply get a rise out of some whiny streamer to somebody actually cheating with an aimbot, an actual cheat that you download to modify the game and which will be in strict contravention of any agreement you agreed to when buying/playing the game?

Soldato
Are you...... are you actually bothered over a tongue in cheek remark about a streamer getting banned from twitch.
The fact you just did a reddit and go through and check my post history would suggest so lol.
PS: The content of said posts is probably a good answer to your question :)

After that last comment I think I need it myself.

You don't need to go through someone's post history to see how many times they've posted in any particular thread.

Caporegime
Seriously, you're comparing someone watching a stream to gain an advantage or to simply get a rise out of some whiny streamer to somebody actually cheating with an aimbot, an actual cheat that you download to modify the game and which will be in strict contravention of any agreement you agreed to when buying/playing the game?
stream sniping is probably a lot harder than people think.
your taking your eye off your game to check roughly where someone else is.

then you have to find them without someone else killing you.

if they don't like it then put a 1minute delay on and bait the steam snipers, the people who get stream sniped don't read their chat really or pay attention to the blur of text it becomes so it makes no difference.

Man of Honour
Anyone know what happened to BabyShiv? Used to make me laugh that they would streamsnipe Shiv but bring him loot and a free kill. :D

SPG

SPG

Soldato
This thread is awesome,

So when one of these false gaming gods die in a computer game they go full on rage and say its unfair ? Oh it just gets better and better.

Man of Honour
‘Jay’ from The Inbetweeners streams now. Absolutely gash at most of what he plays god love him but seems to making a bit of a living out of it now his acting career has come to a halt so fair play to him.

Yeah, quite a few "famous" people stream regularly, Formula One driver Lando Norris regularly streams F1 2019 and soon F1 2020. Terry Crews streams from time to time, so does Henry Cavill. Jason Mewes (Jay from Jay and Silent Bob) streams on occassion. Miyam Bialik (Amy Farrah Fowler from Big Bang Theory) streams.

Soldato
Yeah, quite a few "famous" people stream regularly, Formula One driver Lando Norris regularly streams F1 2019 and soon F1 2020. Terry Crews streams from time to time, so does Henry Cavill. Jason Mewes (Jay from Jay and Silent Bob) streams on occassion. Miyam Bialik (Amy Farrah Fowler from Big Bang Theory) streams.
Oh nice, have to check some of them out (not the f1 guy though, f1 gives me diarrhoea!)
Stand-up Rob Beckett streams now as well, I believe.
Another one to add to the list - cheers.

Back
Top Bottom