One Plus Nord

Sho

Sho

Soldato
Went ahead and ordered. It's time to replace my Samsung S8 that I've had for over 3 years. Battery is useless.
And I no longer need flagship specs.
I just use my phone for calls, messages(WhatsApp), YouTube and work smart roster.. Don't do social media or gaming.

Now I just need to wait, 4th August

Soldato
Just ordered one for the mrs, £349 from Amazon can't be sniffed at.

Granted, I would have personally prefered a single front camera, and a single rear camera with 6gb ram, 60hz screen for £299 but happy enough.

If you managed to get your £20 preorder in with oneplus last week, you could have bagged a free pair of the new buds worth £79

Last edited:

Sho

Sho

Soldato
Another thing it supports hdr10+ if anyone cares. Checked gsmarena earlier on, and they've update info. Yesterday the was no info about hdr10 support.

Soldato
Latest SoC, more ram in the "base" spec, stereo speakers, UFS 3...

Those features aren't worth £250 to me but they could be for others.

Too big for me anyway, shame they got rid of the X's form factor :(

I thought both nord and 8 both had 8gb ram

The X was a great phone I thought, although not people liked it

Soldato
Very tempted to pull the trigger especially at £350 but having used my S8 for the last few years its frustrating that all these new phones are massive. Any sub 6 inchers (oi oi!) Worth a recommendation as similar proce point?

Associate
Feel like I want to upgrade my Galaxy S8+ for this. But comparing specs I don't think I'll benefit.

Battery is getting a bit poor on my S8+ but I think a nice factory reset and I can extend another 6-12 months of use out of it unbelievable I've had it 3.5 years! That's gone quick.

Sho

Sho

Soldato
Feel like I want to upgrade my Galaxy S8+ for this. But comparing specs I don't think I'll benefit.

Battery is getting a bit poor on my S8+ but I think a nice factory reset and I can extend another 6-12 months of use out of it unbelievable I've had it 3.5 years! That's gone quick.

I'm currently using a S8 and battery is very poor. I need to charge the phone twice a day to get me through just a standard day. And like u i've had it since Day1.

It's time to move on. I no longer care about flagship specs. As long it has fast charge, decent camera decent screen i'm happy. For the price i can not complain.

Back
Top Bottom