Photoshop request please - Can someone remove some bits for me again?

Commissario
Hi folks,

I posted a similar thread last year but there have been some changes to my aerial so I'd like the picture tidied up again please.

Here's a smaller resolution version.

2DuzWKE.png

I'd like the house and the vertical aerial removing please. I've had a go but I'm having problems getting the sky blended in so it looks clean. I've marked the bits that need removing. Part of the vertical goes in front of the main hexbeam so it would be good if when it's removed, the hexbeam sections are tweaked so you can't tell that something has been removed from in front of it.

Full size .png is here

I do appreciate that there's not a lot of scope for comedy on this one but I'll be amused to see what can be done before we get a final version. In fact, I'll be a little disappointed if someone doesn't make me chuckle :) ;)

@Acme and @Meddling-Monk did a superb job last time so I'm looking forward to see how this goes.

Thanks.

Commissario
OP
Thank you @Van_Dammesque but it's not quite right on either 2 or 3 - the shading is more visible on 3 and it also dims down the separator section (the bumps in the wire). I doubt anyone would notice it but I do! I can see the blending between the spreaders quite clearly.
WTF, why would someone do it right so early. Son I am disappoint :(
There's still plenty of scope for comedy yet, we're not done yet :D

Back
Top Bottom