Star Wars Squadrons

Permabanned
And what happens when they change the password and email address? Stuff like that isn’t worth it.

Actually if the account is registered to your email address then it cant be changed as a notification will come through to that email if any attempt to change email or passwords is attempted. So you could get the 200 quid, give them a time to play it and then take the account back by changing password yourself and logging in to your email that is registered

Soldato
Hope it's good as bought it during the Steam sale using some credit and the voucher they had running.

Couldn't get into the PC beta but managed the PS4 one, will VR be enabled in the beta?

Those terms, "NO mentioning of Star Wars or Star Wars: Squadrons"

Man of Honour
The hype is getting real. Obviously an EA shill but looks good. Unless I'm mistaken that video above was from using a controller? I'd like to see more about the VR/HOTAS experience as I think that's where I feel this being amazing.

Associate
Im thinking I'd better keep an eye out for good hotas setups before this comes out. If it takes off they'll be impossible to buy after

Associate
Yeah all of the footage coming out are from EA "Game Changers", so keep a pinch of salt for the reactions - however, the footage itself is impressive.

My own impression is that they want to create a modern XvT/XWA, but what that means in reality is borrowing elements of what made those games great and fitting that within the constructs of the game engine they have - you can see a lot of copy/pasted resources from battlefront game which was initially a bit distracting, but I don't think it'll bother me when in the thick of it.

Being a prolific XvT player (I've just recently started playing it again after 20 years!!!!), I'm super excited. It certainly looks like it has some depth and is skill based like the old games, can't wait to get my hands on it.

This is the best video I've seen for the fleet battles footage so far:

This one although she's a bit of a noob, goes through some of the context menus end to end, which I thought was interesting to see:

Back
Top Bottom