Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
We just cancelled our holiday abroad due to covid, didn't fancy being in a plane when they're known for being horrendous for catching things (colds etc). Going to Cornwall instead now!

Not sure i blame you. I don't think we'd have bothered, but since my parents have a place there then we just need flights and a car which cost around £300, even if we can't go anywhere it'll be nice to just have 12 days in the sun lying around the pool.

Soldato
Some new kicks for that summer flex

Jordan Mars 270

uc

Soldato
Some new kicks for that summer flex

Jordan Mars 270

uc

How do you find the 270 cushion? I have the react 270s and I find it takes a bit of getting used to, still roll over on my ankle sometimes. My 720s make me feel a bit drunk when I put them on without having them worn for a while :p
Really like the Jordan mix up though! May inspire me to wear my recent retro 6's to the shops. Cause lord knows I'm not going anywhere else!

Edit: I really like that one shoe has Nike Air and the other has the Jumpman logo! I know there is some debate about weather those prefer the Nike Air motif or the Jumpman. You have best of both worlds

Edit 2: OK I'm now eyeing up the Jordan 720 aerospaces... just wish they had them in my size!

Soldato
OMG chav etc

My other in full chav attire

uc

And lol I don't go out with these socks!

How do you find the 270 cushion? I have the react 270s and I find it takes a bit of getting used to, still roll over on my ankle sometimes. My 720s make me feel a bit drunk when I put them on without having them worn for a while :p
Really like the Jordan mix up though! May inspire me to wear my recent retro 6's to the shops. Cause lord knows I'm not going anywhere else!

Edit: I really like that one shoe has Nike Air and the other has the Jumpman logo! I know there is some debate about weather those prefer the Nike Air motif or the Jumpman. You have best of both worlds

Edit 2: OK I'm now eyeing up the Jordan 720 aerospaces... just wish they had them in my size!

I find them real comfy and the extra 270 cushion is welcome. Not too soft and plenty stable.

Yeah really like they both rock air and jumpman on rears.

Soldato
My other in full chav attire

uc

And lol I don't go out with these socks!

I find them real comfy and the extra 270 cushion is welcome. Not too soft and plenty stable.

Yeah really like they both rock air and jumpman on rears.

Oh for sure the 270 cushion is really comfortable. My partner actually moans at me when I walk in them and she doesn't have hers on as I end up walking really fast due to the bounce I get back from the cushion. I just wish I went 0.5 up as the reacts are really tight!

I'm really tempted to order those Jordan 720's now I've seen them in my size but I'll get a rollicking if I buy any more:p I want so many pairs haha, need to replace my 97s, i want the 30th anniversary 90s and now I really like the Jordan 720s.... what is life as sneaker/trainer head.

Caporegime
Oh for sure the 270 cushion is really comfortable. My partner actually moans at me when I walk in them and she doesn't have hers on as I end up walking really fast due to the bounce I get back from the cushion. I just wish I went 0.5 up as the reacts are really tight!

I'm really tempted to order those Jordan 720's now I've seen them in my size but I'll get a rollicking if I buy any more:p I want so many pairs haha, need to replace my 97s, i want the 30th anniversary 90s and now I really like the Jordan 720s.... what is life as sneaker/trainer head.

I just can't get on with the 270/720 cushion, find them too uncomfortable. I think my most comfortable pair are my TNs and 98s.

Soldato
Booked myself in for a hair transplant in Turkey this September. I paid my deposit back in February but wasn't sure it was going to happen, hopefully should be going ahead.

That you in the pic? Will be interesting to see the results! Never known anyone done it before. Not that I think I'll need it, family line of white haired people, but few lost hair. Just really interested! Are they costly these days?

Soldato
Haha, Go for it man. My footwear number count is embarrassing :D.

Yeah I have more trainers than my partner does. I only don't buy more as the glare gets more intense each time a new box comes up!

I just can't get on with the 270/720 cushion, find them too uncomfortable. I think my most comfortable pair are my TNs and 98s.

It took me a while to get used to them but I do like them i just sometimes find it a bit dodgy on uneven ground! The 98/TN's more or less have the same air cushion as the 97s which are by far my most favourite/most comfortable of all the AMs. Never owned TNs myself though! Some nice 98's kicking around in the wild though

Soldato
That you in the pic? Will be interesting to see the results! Never known anyone done it before. Not that I think I'll need it, family line of white haired people, but few lost hair. Just really interested! Are they costly these days?
Yep that's me. It's costing 2k and that's with everything including transfers, hotel, food etc. The only thing I had to pay for was flights which were £240

Permabanned
Mrs bought this lamp, £150, when it arrived a small bracket inside had broken off, so I filled in the returns form, they immediately refunded the money and said we can keep it, I glued the bracket back on with some gorilla epoxy glue and its fine. Free lamp. :p

288QHtIh.jpg

Soldato
Yep that's me. It's costing 2k and that's with everything including transfers, hotel, food etc. The only thing I had to pay for was flights which were £240

Good for you, man!

I know I'm just a guy on the internet so don't take my word for it and do your research but now and after the transplant, really for the rest of your life - You'll want to take Dutasteride... Like I said, I won't explain, just do your own research and you'll be happy you did.

Back
Top Bottom