Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
That you in the pic? Will be interesting to see the results! Never known anyone done it before. Not that I think I'll need it, family line of white haired people, but few lost hair. Just really interested! Are they costly these days?
@chipperhead yeah the norwood reaper was coming for you :D will be interesting to see the results.
@chipperhead Good for you and hope all goes well!

Think i'll be lucky as grand parents on both sides have full heads of hair into their 70's, but if I start thinning i'll be doing exactly the same!

Interested to see the results, best of luck mate! :D
Good for you, man!

I know I'm just a guy on the internet so don't take my word for it and do your research but now and after the transplant, really for the rest of your life - You'll want to take Dutasteride... Like I said, I won't explain, just do your own research and you'll be happy you did.

Thanks all, seems like there's a bit of interest, I'll start a thread and keep it updated with my progress.

Caporegime
Good for you, man!

I know I'm just a guy on the internet so don't take my word for it and do your research but now and after the transplant, really for the rest of your life - You'll want to take Dutasteride... Like I said, I won't explain, just do your own research and you'll be happy you did.

Dutasteride, sold under the brand name Avodart among others, is a medication primarily used to treat the symptoms of an enlarged prostate.

:eek:

OcUK Staff
After months and months are thinking and then regretting not getting a C9 months ago as prices now went out I finally pulled the trigger on a CX65 which arrived today:

075C4224-E7DB-455D-8217-E554EF8176AC.jpeg 2D80D723-80DE-4681-89B5-4A807E79DD41.jpeg

Am loving it subscribed to Disney+ to get Atmos soundtrack films and I’m blown away.

The picture clarity is insane.
But the Atmos sound is incredible the LG SN11RG soundbar is blowing me away, the bass shakes the room even on low settings and the sound bubble is superb with the included rear speakers.

Really happy!

Bow just to figure out how to get Atmos on other stuff like Plex and Prime Video though regular PCM and Dolby Audio surround is very impressive.

Associate
After months and months are thinking and then regretting not getting a C9 months ago as prices now went out I finally pulled the trigger on a CX65 which arrived today:

075C4224-E7DB-455D-8217-E554EF8176AC.jpeg 2D80D723-80DE-4681-89B5-4A807E79DD41.jpeg

Am loving it subscribed to Disney+ to get Atmos soundtrack films and I’m blown away.

But the Atmos sound is incredible the LG SN11RG soundbar is blowing me away, the bass shakes the room even on low settings and the sound bubble is superb with the included rear speakers.

Really happy!

Bow just to figure out how to get Atmos on other stuff like Plex and Prime Video though regular PCM and Dolby Audio surround is very impressive.
Wow nice! Currently have a Sony 55" AF9 in the kitchen. Don't have a TV in the lounge yet.

You have the exact same kit I want to buy (65" LG CX and the soundbar). What HiFi only rated the sound bar 2* though, yet highly reviewed elsewhere. Have you got the wireless rears set up too? Is it as good as/better than a traditional 5.1 set up? Cheers.

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
Wow nice! Currently have a Sony 55" AG9 in the kitchen. Don't have a TV in the lounge yet.

You have the exact same kit I want to buy (65" LG CX and the soundbar). What HiFi only rated the sound bar 2* though, yet highly reviewed elsewhere. Have you got the wireless rears set up too? Is it as good as/better than a traditional 5.1 set up? Cheers.

I absolutely love the SN11RG and I think it’s rear speakers are it’s strongest point as they create an amazing sound bubble with them also having upfiring speakers in them too.

I am no audiophile but the soundbar gives me that cinema experience Atmos surround is on another level but even PCM surround is very convincing too and it’s got huge bass should you need it.

For me they are a great match and cannot wait get in our new pad to truly test it out as so far being upto volume 25 out of 40 which is like cinema loud and there is no sign of distortion.

Associate

Really happy!

Why have you got 2 clocks in one room. The one over the fire is big enough for the 3rd world to see what time it is?

Back
Top Bottom