Carrion (reverse horror) demo out on steam today

Soldato
must have changed since you did the demo. I've been playing since 5ish and it's smooth. not once died instantly. were you using a keyboard/mouse or controller?

Associate
I'm really enjoying this, I picked it up for my Switch but it plays well. I only managed an hour last night as I got back a bit later from work so I'm not very far yet, my only real complaint was for a metroidvania style game it's a bit strange not having a map, I felt like I got lost a couple of times. The controls played well for me but I guess some people might not click with it. Definitely looking forward to playing more over the weekend.

Caporegime
It's really quite good. Got the hang of the controls, although I do mess up on occasion still. The graphics are pretty good as well considering it's one of those 8-bit style experiences which always puts me off a bit.

Caporegime
What a shame this is but I can't finish it. I'm just going round in circles looking for something I've missed to complete the game. I'm not even after 100%, I just can't see what to do next after finishing the bunker area.

EDIT: NM. Had to use a guide. :( Now it's done.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom