***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Permabanned
I vaped for nearly 8 years before quitting. Definitely agree with you... It seems better for you than smoking - less shortness of breath in the short term but long term there were effects I wasn't so keen on. Random almost crippling shortness of breath being the main one along with acid reflux when lying down though that seemed linked to high VG ratios.
??never had this and been vaping for 8+ yrs and only get acid reflux after a spicy curry ..
do you exercise ? i've gone from heavy breathing going up the stairs to running 5 miles once a week shorter runs thru the week .. and my chest is clear .. at 53 i'm good to go

Soldato
New Aegis Solo, single 18650. Unbreakable and waterproof. Good because I drop mods.

20200602-165048.jpg

20200602-165354.jpg

20200602-165309.jpg

Soldato
Looking for some more advice.
I recently bought the Tauren Beast tank ( accidentlly got 2 actually), though only using a single coil in them, but it has been heavily leaking juice air the air ports ( which considering the air intake setup in this I have no idea how its happening).
Im using a single Clapton coil, have tried more than usual amount of wicking and less than usual, both giving the same leaky results, am I missing something as its driving me nuts!

Pnezec8.jpg

m2Vsbz1.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Does anyone else suffer from indigestion and acid reflux after vaping?

I used to get it occasionally but since I changed the coil in my Smok TFV mini v2, bought three new flavours from Rejuiced wth the nic salt upgrade every time I vape I end up with horrible indigestion and acid reflux.

Not sure if it’s the coil or the liquid or a combination of both. I’m currently using an A1 coil at 110w.

Anyone had a similar experience or have any suggestions?

Soldato
Time to have a bit of a refresh. For the past couple of years (at least) I have been using a Smoktech X-Priv 225W mod (dual 18650) and a an OBS engine tank with a dual coil build. I found it to be such a good tank I bought 3 and that has done me for the last couple of years. Im looking to go down to a single 18650 mod, as my mod is wasted on me, I usually set it to 60W, and vape away, I have never used any of the additional functionality
The Aegis solo any good?

What decent single 18650 mods are there out there, and before I go and buy the OBS engine V3, are there any better dual coil tanks out there? Is the Zeus X RTA any good or the rabbit V2? Im a bit out of date on this now...

Last edited:
Soldato
Does anyone else suffer from indigestion and acid reflux after vaping?

I used to get it occasionally but since I changed the coil in my Smok TFV mini v2, bought three new flavours from Rejuiced wth the nic salt upgrade every time I vape I end up with horrible indigestion and acid reflux.

Not sure if it’s the coil or the liquid or a combination of both. I’m currently using an A1 coil at 110w.

Anyone had a similar experience or have any suggestions?

Yes I used to get it when i vaped especially when lying down in bed. Its not an uncommon side efffect according to my GP. I gave up vaping in feb (after vaping for 5 years) and not had it since, along with other health improvements I've noticed.

Associate
hey guys,

any recommend a good *strong* or *strongest* menthol shortfill?

The only one i have come across (which gets quite pricy depending where you buy it) and sometimes hard to find is the Joosy Menthol, but i have tried several others such as Pocket Fuel, Rodeo, Element etc and they are too weak in my opinion.

Thanks

Soldato
So is rpm40 any good, how much you pay. I was thinking if getting one.
It makes a lot of cloud. Didn’t give me the same sort of nicotine hit as my old Vype Pro though... :/ so I don’t use it anymore. At the time I think I paid about £35 for it? But can’t see it on vape uk anymore so maybe its discontinued ?

Soldato
It makes a lot of cloud. Didn’t give me the same sort of nicotine hit as my old Vype Pro though... :/ so I don’t use it anymore. At the time I think I paid about £35 for it? But can’t see it on vape uk anymore so maybe its discontinued ?

So what you using now?

Soldato
And that's better than rpm40?

There's so many it's hard to choose.
The battery is a lot smaller (700mah)

so it doesn’t last as long. Buying a new vape is taxing, as there is so much choice. I’ve actually just ordered the innokin sceptre as the battery is larger (1400mah)

your best bet is to probably watch some reviews of maybe the best vapes of 2020.

Soldato
The battery is a lot smaller (700mah)

so it doesn’t last as long. Buying a new vape is taxing, as there is so much choice. I’ve actually just ordered the innokin sceptre as the battery is larger (1400mah)

your best bet is to probably watch some reviews of maybe the best vapes of 2020.

There must be a go-to vape, the one that everybody raves about?

The key thing is no leakage.

Soldato
hey guys,

any recommend a good *strong* or *strongest* menthol shortfill?

The only one i have come across (which gets quite pricy depending where you buy it) and sometimes hard to find is the Joosy Menthol, but i have tried several others such as Pocket Fuel, Rodeo, Element etc and they are too weak in my opinion.

Thanks

Haven't tried it but Vapegoo offer a menthol one in their vapourmaxxx range. I'm not a fan of menthol myself but it has a warning it may crack tanks!

Soldato
There must be a go-to vape, the one that everybody raves about?

The key thing is no leakage.
I’m not too sure about a go-to vape. But the Smok brand tends to be pretty good quality.

the innokin m18 rarely leaks for me. You do get a bit of residue at the bottom of the tank from time to time, but I put that down to the vapour rather than leakage.

edit - check this site out for some good in depth reviews

https://www.ecigclick.co.uk/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom