[REC] Anyone seen this ?

Soldato
awesome!

Being remade by the americans and I believe its called "Qaurantine". I watched it with subs still really enjoyed it :)

Normally comes high up my recommendation list at the moment.

Associate
I seen this also and love the good old scare and thrill ride, and it gave me exactly that. Its only about 70 minutes long to , so a good quick watch with the lights out.
I know that its being remade by the americans as mentioned but I read somewere that the orginal REC has some pretty good camera angles and acting which could be lost when its remade.
8/10 easy

KJ

Caporegime
As stated great film, not as scary as I expected it. Went to see it at the cinema though and when it was scary the whole cinema would jump. Not just me as per usual.

8/10.

Soldato
I've hate to ask but what's the deal with the recent spate of necroing old posts that are over 12 and 14 years old, am I missing something here?:confused:

Sometimes if you mis-click on the forum you can accidentally hit the "Title" section which puts all the threads into Alphabetical order rather than Date order, which is why [REC] would now be at the top of @Fluke?'s thread list and, because it's a mis-click, they probably wouldn't notice the date!

It happens a lot more often now, not sure why the amount of mis-clicking has increased but thats what's up.

vXmnvvd.jpg

Associate
Sometimes if you mis-click on the forum you can accidentally hit the "Title" section which puts all the threads into Alphabetical order rather than Date order, which is why [REC] would now be at the top of @Fluke?'s thread list and, because it's a mis-click, they probably wouldn't notice the date!

It happens a lot more often now, not sure why the amount of mis-clicking has increased but thats what's up.

vXmnvvd.jpg

Oh crap! What a plank - sorry folks!

Back
Top Bottom