Sky Friends and Family deal thread! Now with, er NOW deals!

Associate
Anyone typically know what it would cost for all the TV and Sky Broadband Superfast with the 35% off monthly? I'm not sure if its 35% off the current sky deals or off full price.

Soldato
Evening @MissChief - I dropped you a trust but completely did not mention the package :o - new customer if possible.

Thank you

Alec

35% off full price.

Can confirm having used the code. Thank you MissChief for sharing last night, much appreciated.

All in it cost me £75pcm for Sky Q with Sky Sports, BT Sport 4K, Fibre and unlimited telephone line. Believe the cost without the FF code for the same package at the moment the around £94.

Associate
@MissChief

I've put in my 30 days notice with Virgin and looking to go back to Sky. If I sign up with one of your F&F codes (providing you still have some) can I decide the start date of the services? Ideally I'd want it to start the same day as my Virgin subscription ends (22nd Aug)

Thanks

Caporegime
OP
@MissChief

I've put in my 30 days notice with Virgin and looking to go back to Sky. If I sign up with one of your F&F codes (providing you still have some) can I decide the start date of the services? Ideally I'd want it to start the same day as my Virgin subscription ends (22nd Aug)

Thanks
Yes you can choose your install date.

Caporegime
OP
Hello,

Tried to use it today but was told I couldn't as I already had a "good" deal?

I did change the deal yesterday, was paying £113 down to £90, still not cheap but still in contract.

I assume the 25% is only applied to anything you add to the package and not the whole package?

Cheers,
Yes upgrades only!

Soldato
Yes upgrades only!

Cheers, thought as much...I can't use it then, thanks and sorry to mess you about.

Out of interest do any deals on mini-box's come up, I was told £60 on Tuesday, and £50 on Wednesday...what are people tending to pay for another box (awaiting a upgrade but we will have a 2TB UHD box and 1 mini-box, would like another mini - currently have an old 1TB box that is not UHD, got to wait for a engineer to swap the box.

Caporegime
OP
Cheers, thought as much...I can't use it then, thanks and sorry to mess you about.

Out of interest do any deals on mini-box's come up, I was told £60 on Tuesday, and £50 on Wednesday...what are people tending to pay for another box (awaiting a upgrade but we will have a 2TB UHD box and 1 mini-box, would like another mini - currently have an old 1TB box that is not UHD, got to wait for a engineer to swap the box.
That’s pretty rare I’m afraid. Sky don’t get any extra revenue on additional mini boxes so they do charge for them.

Back
Top Bottom