**OVERCLOCKERS UK WELCOMES JONSBO COMPONENTS**

Associate
Great looking cases, however as others have mentioned, these will be ovens. If these were windowless with perforations on sides, top and bottom, then they would be a purchase from me.

Soldato
Any update on stock making an appearance, the V4 cases in particular?

Been looking for a mATX case with a small footprint and this fits the bill perfectly (although the mobo is 24cm x 24cm so it will be a tight fit).

Associate
These are all smart. Do the M.2 coolers work well? Ive done a test on my NVME and apparently it performs really poorly against other users with the same model. Would it be the heat throttling it or just my mobo cant make use of it to its potential? Mobo is pretty decent so im just guessing my NVME is either not as good or more likely its just getting hot and struggling? Or, im doing something wrong! Might grab the silver Jonsbo one.

Soldato
Got my CR-1400 today. Really impressed for £18. Seems to do a decent job of cooling my Ryzen 5 2600, and is pretty quiet (much better than the Wraith Stealth). Great looking cooler too, with some nice built-in lighting.

Not bad at all.

Associate
Nice to see those ITX cases without RGB or tempered glass etc, though I appreciate that's what the market seems to want at the moment.

Associate
I used their U3 case for 4 years until a couple of years ago. One of the most stylish, minimalist, well built cases I've ever had.

At the time it was only available to order from Germany (under the CoolTek brand).

Only reason I moved on was for a bigger GPU, otherwise I would probably still be using it.

Very highly recommended line of cases.

Back
Top Bottom