*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Soldato
If you didn’t get Hob free on EGS, then get it on Steam. Fantastic puzzler from the makers of Torchlight. Only £4.something
Hovering over the buy button on this one.

What's the audio like?

edit: grabbed it anyway, looks like my cup of tea

Last edited:
Soldato
Spott d some great deals on Epic store this morning if still have a voucher

Borderlands 3 - £24.99
Division 2 Warlords - £22.99

Both seem cheapest I've seen once you take.voucher off

Soldato
Thanks thoae are cheap prices

Re reading my post I'm not sure if it was clear the prices I listed were before voucher so £12.99 for Division 2 Warlords if have a voucher

Soldato
The Witcher 3 GOTY is £9.99 on cdkeys at the moment haven't decided whether to get it yet or not.

https://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-goty-pc-gog-cd-key

I got it very recently. It's enjoyable. Combat is a bit clunky compared to something like shadow of war/batman arkham series, but it's along that sort of vein (nowhere near as polished though). Huge world, lots of side quests, easy to become overpowered, but personally I always found it satisfying when you're a high level and can actually rip through the peons, unlike some games where everything just scales, so it doesn't really feel like you're advancing at all.

The story/world is also interesting enough for me not to worry about it not being too much of a challenge in combat in places.

Soldato
Can't decide between Far Cry 5 (Gold Edition) for £4.99, Metro Exodus (Base Game) for £5.74 or Assassin's Creed Odyssey (Base Game) for £6.49 when using my EPIC £10 voucher.

Metro is probably the best. If you want to play an Assassins Creed game get a PS4 and play Ghosts of Tsushima it's Creed but done right :p

HRL

HRL

Soldato
4th-ed.

Started playing it about a month ago and haven’t played anything else since even though I’ve picked up a few other games to play during that time.

Caporegime
Picked up Barony and Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery on Epic for free.

Looking forward to trying out Barony (considered buying it during a number of sales but never did).

Back
Top Bottom