Poll: Pineapple on Pizza?

Pineapple on pizza?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Caporegime
Pineapple belongs on a cocktail stick with a block of cheese all stuck in a spud to make a hedgehog. Not on a pizza.
Fav pizza is pepperoni, jalapenos, tuna and anchovies :cool:
Honestly, throw some pineapple on there and revel in the juicy sweetness to provide that major contrast to the Hot Jalapeños, the salty Anchovies and the smoky Pepperoni.

Associate
Argh - making me want a pizza. My current favourite is King Prawns. Normally its a spicy pepperoni though.

Loads of recipes posted in this thread that I have got to try, love Tuna, only never thought it would go with Pineapple? A toasted bacon butty dunked in coffee? :o

Nowt wrong with retro grub, Prawn Cocktail, Black Forest Gateau, Cheese and Pineapple - awesome. :cool:

Associate
Nothing better than some caramalised pineapple on a pizza made in an ooni pizza oven, with a nice glass of NEIPA on a summers evening.

Associate
Tomato sauce and a bacon butty awesome, but just as good a nice toasted bacon butty with hp sauce or daddies.Even better still black pudding and white pudding, equally as good as each other.

Associate
I make parmesans topped with ham and pineapple; also like hawaiian burgers too.

Just googled banana pizza after this thread - curry and banana??! So mental I'll have to try it

Weirdest one I found to go well together was strawberry jam sandwiches with hotdogs in

Associate
This mattered when I was a teenager with little money, so to get a pizza delivery through clubbing together cash with friends was a big deal. Of course, if it was a mixed group some girls would throw a Hawaiian spanner in to proceedings and put my alpha meat-based pizza desires in jeopardy.

Some twenty years ago now. Never forgive. Never forget.

Back
Top Bottom