Cool scam

Soldato
There are ways to sell stolen cars, especially new ones of a desirable type and especially ones that aren't yet known to be stolen. The scammer wouldn't get anywhere near the full retail price, but since it cost them nothing whatever they get is profit.

Most of them end up in Eastern Europe.

v0n

v0n

Soldato
Having got one of these bounce back loans myself, i can say that no you dont. There were practically no checks in place other than perhaps some automated identity ones and it was just a couple of forms.

Exactly. Come to think - there was literally no paper trail either - like - I've never received a single letter from the gov or loaning bank to my address regarding bounceback loan. It's entirely possible to set up without original person knowing, if you have their account no and sort-code.

Caporegime
Exactly. Come to think - there was literally no paper trail either - like - I've never received a single letter from the gov or loaning bank to my address regarding bounceback loan. It's entirely possible to set up without original person knowing, if you have their account no and sort-code.

Until the payments start going out................

Soldato
What's the deal with the fictional pub?

Oh, and post #2 wins. :p

Search his username and 'pub'...quite often his posts involve a friend or acquaintance from the pub with a story that backs up his nonsense rhetoric.

Chris Wilson is either an alt account here to troll...or he's a genuine Shropshire inbred with strong xenophobic beliefs who was born about a century too late.

I say this as a Worcestershire inbred from spitting distance away. :D

Back
Top Bottom