Newcastle takeover???

Pet Northerner
Don
This will have finished off many a Newcastle fan. Unless there’s another takeover on the cards I’ll be backing yous to go down this season.
Yep, that's me and at least 3 others who are done with the club. ASM as our only creative force will surely be sold since he cost us so little.
I imagine a few others will jump ship too if offered and we know MA won't give us anywhere near what we need to stay up, nevermind competative. I'm not goign to waste my time watching negative football to be spanked week in and out.

Soldato
OP
You won’t see me in here again, that’s my finish with football
ouch I stop posting in here after I found out southhampton takeover took over 8 months to be aproved. So nothing really the PL could reject the deal on so just kept requesting more info just to delay? Then buyers pull out :(

There always this guy Henry Mauriss!!!! with his 350m offer on the table /cough

Soldato
ouch I stop posting in here after I found out southhampton takeover took over 8 months to be aproved. So nothing really the PL could reject the deal on so just kept requesting more info just to delay? Then buyers pull out :(

There always this guy Henry Mauriss!!!! with his 350m offer on the table /cough
That will disappear never to be heard from again

Soldato
I'm guessing you've already heard about this but just in case: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53598846

40b3884ddf6ce59102c546d76296658a.gif

Don
The WTO report and subsequent fallout killed the deal. As soon as the Saudi's were found guilty of facilitating one of the biggest and sophisticated piracy operations the PL and Saudi's were backed into a corner. The PL couldn't therefore just approve the deal without huge backtracking from the Saudi's and Newcastle ultimately weren't a big enough deal for the Saudi's in their political dispute with Qatar. Rather than backdown, the Saudi's doubled down and permanently banned beIn - who knows whether that was them throwing the towel in or whether it was an attempt to bluff the PL.

Soldato
I've had a rummage down the back of the sofa. I've got an old £10 note, three old £1 coins and a 10p. shall I make Ashley an offer? Don't worry - it won't affect the fans as the transfer budget will be just the same. I'll be more willing to sell to someone else though. Much more willing.

Pet Northerner
Don
I've had a rummage down the back of the sofa. I've got an old £10 note, three old £1 coins and a 10p. shall I make Ashley an offer? Don't worry - it won't affect the fans as the transfer budget will be just the same. I'll be more willing to sell to someone else though. Much more willing.
Mike Ashley was never the issue this time around.

Soldato
This is the last thing I’m going to say on the matter as I’m now finished with football in it’s current guise, I truly hope the top 6 clubs now disappear and form the European super league totally decimating and destroying the Premier League

Back
Top Bottom