Predator X35

Associate
Hi,

About to pull the trigger on this, replacing an X34. Anything elser anyone would recommend? Key to me is as high a refresh rate as possible and ultrawide format. 200 hz appeals as lots of future proofing. HDR be nice in future I am sure too. Excluded the asus equivilent as getting this for £300 cheaper.

Associate
OP
Arrived today, the 200 hz over the 34A really is night and day. I only have one kidney now, but who needs two!

The colours look a little washed out. Any recommendations or trusted guides to calibrate?

Thanks,

Associate
I would enable wide gamut mode or SRGB.
As far as monitors go, these are still the kings for HDR. Next to no smearing either. I think the Samsungs probably beat these for input lag though.

Associate
OP
Thanks guys. I got it yesterday, so too late too wait. 200 hz and ultrawide was just too good to turn down.

I managed to get a good deal on an open box too, so was pricy but not insane. Well was insane, but less so.

Cool, i will try all of the above. Any other settings i should look at?

Associate
Thanks guys. I got it yesterday, so too late too wait. 200 hz and ultrawide was just too good to turn down.

I managed to get a good deal on an open box too, so was pricy but not insane. Well was insane, but less so.

Cool, i will try all of the above. Any other settings i should look at?
Enjoy. I am jealous!

Back
Top Bottom