Jeffrey Epstein

Caporegime
Here is probably where I read about it, it was a friend of hers who made the claims she was investigating a paedophile ring at the BBC.

Jill Dando raised alarm about ‘paedophile ring at BBC’
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/490169/Dando-alarm-paedophile-ring-BBC

Now imagine for a minute if she had taken Jimmy Saville down whilst he was still alive and able to implicate other household names.

Last edited:
Soldato
Here is probably where I read about it, it was a friend of hers who made the claims she was investigating a paedophile ring at the BBC.

Jill Dando raised alarm about ‘paedophile ring at BBC’
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/490169/Dando-alarm-paedophile-ring-BBC

Now imagine for a minute if she had taken Jimmy Saville down whilst he was still alive and able to implicate other household names at the BBC.

I definitely believe people were prepared to kill to hide up pedophile rings. There was some really creepy sinister stuff going on in those days, you didn't have to be involved you just knew there was some nasty things going on in some places.

Soldato
7chpb2.png

Why didn't Obama do anything about Epstein?

Soldato
Did he know anything about epstein?
Did he assume and trust that the DOJ and local prosecutors would do their jobs in regards to people like Epstein?

I'm not sure why you're bringing up Obama, other than to insinuate that he knew and ignored what Epstein was doing.

Of course he knew, how could he not know. why didn't he direct the FBI to follow up victims who asked for help? He did nothing. Weak!

https://news.yahoo.com/fbi-knew-central-epstein-victim-145857711.html

Caporegime
Of course he knew, how could he not know. why didn't he direct the FBI to follow up victims who asked for help? He did nothing. Weak!

https://news.yahoo.com/fbi-knew-central-epstein-victim-145857711.html

Maybe he had other problems to deal with? Having a personal vendetta against someone isn't wise use of the presidency, no matter who that person is, except in the specific circumstance that said person is a danger to the US's safety. I'm not sure Epstein really counted beyond speculation. Regardless, the whole US establishment is tainted by people like Epstein and it probably should have been a priority, but that opens up the whole enterprise to critique and I imagine that even if Obama did want to do something, it would have been made especially difficult.

Just saying he didn't do anything is ignoring the nuance of what's going on.

Last edited:
Soldato
Nice meme, good try. Unfortunately old trumpy didn't go to pedo island. Unlike Bill who seemed to have a permanent residence there
How is it a personal vendetta? Its literally taking down a underage sex trafficking network for people in positions of power, i guess that wasn't important for him
The FBI were to busy cutting deals with the pedos to prosecute. Quite interesting who the head of the FBI was at the time of your link tho..

Caporegime
How is it a personal vendetta? Its literally taking down a underage sex trafficking network for people in positions of power, i guess that wasn't important for him

Being president even in an ideal situation is about doing the most good with the resources available, can't really blame a person if they're chained to the floor for not being able to walk. Even counts for Trump, no matter my disagreement. There are a lot of cogs in the American establishment and you can't really defeat it by taking one of them (Epstein) out.

Anyway, I know it's whataboutary and is somewhat tangential, but i wish to bring it up. Why did no one do anything about Cyril Smith when multiple governments knew about it?

Last edited:
Caporegime
Nice meme, good try. Unfortunately old trumpy didn't go to pedo island. Unlike Bill who seemed to have a permanent residence there

There are no flight logs showing Clinton went to the island.

Why didn't Obama do anything about Epstein?

Last time I checked that's the FBI's job, not the president's. In any case, you seem to have forgotten that Epstein was originally arrested and convicted in 2008, Obama's very first term.

Soldato
Last time I checked that's the FBI's job, not the president's. In any case, you seem to have forgotten that Epstein was originally arrested and convicted in 2008, Obama's very first term.

Rubbish, and who's job is it to make sure the FBI are doing their job? How long was Epstein in prison for, like 18 months? 18 months for trafficking underage girls to people in positions of power. Yea, very satisfactory! I wonder why he "suicided" himself this time round? Because he knew he would go to jail for a very very long time. But we all know why nothing happened, because of Bill, who's been named by witness's being at Epstein Island.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/po...ama-wants-know-everything-we-re-doing-n845531

He certainly wanted to know everything that was going with Clinton and the email investigation though.
But it seems he didn't give a **** about underage sex trafficking.

Soldato
There are no flight logs showing Clinton went to the island.

Well he was, but try reading the Giuffre court documents that have been dumped online, pretty spicy

Not to be all pedantic, but he was arrested in 2005 and shock of shocks managed to get the charges dropped down to simple soliciting prostituting and had to register as a sex offender, **** all to do with being a pedo.

Caporegime

It's not rubbish, the president is not the FBI.

and who's job is it to make sure the FBI are doing their job?

Multiple committees and authorities. For example:

* Attorney General
* Director of National Intelligence
* Senate Judiciary Committee
* House Committee on Oversight and Reform

How long was Epstein in prison for, like 18 months? 18 months for trafficking underage girls to people in positions of power. Yea, very satisfactory!

Blame the judge for that. Obama doesn't set jail terms.

But we all know why nothing happened, because of Bill, who's been named by witness's being at Epstein Island.

Nothing happened because of Bill? Evidence please.

The Clinton accusation is an old one, it's been circulating since 2011, when his accuser first went public. But the problem is that flight logs do not support her claim. So unless someone can prove that Clinton reached the island some other way, there's no evidence to substantiate the accusation.

If it can be proved that Clinton is guilty, he should go to prison. I never liked him, and I supported his impeachment.

Back
Top Bottom