What PC games are you playing?

Soldato
Assassins Creed Origins. Really enjoyed Odyssey so I thought I’d give it’s predecessor a shot. Took a while to get into it and I still think Odyssey is a better game but it’s becoming more enjoy the further I get.

Soldato
Played the Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak campaign a few weeks ago (after having it sat in my Steam library for a few years). Thoroughly enjoyed it. Now playing Grey Goo (which has also been sat in my library for ages). Liking that too, even if it is somewhat Starcraft-like (especially the Goo - Zerg).

Soldato
Got xbox gamepass so bashing through a few games I wanted, but never felt like spending cash on:

Mechwarrior 5: after putting over 800hrs into MWO you could say this should have been an instant hit. Godawful story and voice acting, clunky home ship mechanics, horrendous loading times (on HDD, thanks Windows for not letting me move it easily), and repetitive missions where you carry around your AI companions like retarded aimbots... It failed to impress me. Haven't had a chance to try coop so hoping this makes it more enjoyable. Also annoyed that load outs are more gimped than they were in MWO.

Bridge builder portal: physics bridge builder with signature portal humour. Good fun and some tricky levels

Surving Mars: up next

Soldato
Picked up Pathfinder Kingmaker for £6, so doing my first ever run through of it, should hopefully tide me over until Baldurs Gate 3 comes out

Took me 291 hours to complete, though this was with a mod to make the combat turn based, which probably dragged things out a bit. I had to switch this off and drop difficulty down to story mode in for the last half of the final chapter though as it became a little bit tedious to be honest, and I just wanted it to be over. Up to that point it was a good game. If I hadn't sped things up at the end it would have taken another 30-40 hours I reckon. Apparently an update is coming soon which adds a turn based mode officially, but will probably knacker popular mods like the bag-o-tricks mod. This was another reason why I want to blitz through it before this update forced itself on me. So, hopefully you are not playing with any mods on, as you will probably have to restart when the update comes.

Man of Honour
Took me 291 hours to complete, though this was with a mod to make the combat turn based, which probably dragged things out a bit. I had to switch this off and drop difficulty down to story mode in for the last half of the final chapter though as it became a little bit tedious to be honest, and I just wanted it to be over. Up to that point it was a good game. If I hadn't sped things up at the end it would have taken another 30-40 hours I reckon. Apparently an update is coming soon which adds a turn based mode officially, but will probably knacker popular mods like the bag-o-tricks mod. This was another reason why I want to blitz through it before this update forced itself on me. So, hopefully you are not playing with any mods on, as you will probably have to restart when the update comes.

I'm playing the beta dev version, so its got the official turn based mode in it. I much prefer it with the turn based so am playing with that turned on in the options.

Associate
Still playing Last Oasis, 1100 Hours sunk into it now.

Had a lovely fight last week, my clan (janitors) and an ally ( are you idiot) vs 7 clans to which we held our own and kick ass every night.

Only averaging 1,100 players online now at peak time :(

Back
Top Bottom