<<<<< OcUK WEEKLY NEWS VIDEO BLOG UPDATED WEEKLY >>>>>

OcUK Staff
Hi there

OcUK is now doing a weekly video with all the latest technology news and offers etc.

We started this in July and here are the first two videos from this month:

There shall be a new video every week on the Overclockers UK YouTube video channel and I shall also update the thread weekly also.

Associate
As the first poster in here I am hoping for my free 3080 TI when they come along @Gibbo :)
damn, I settle with the 2080ti then :p

It looks like it could be an interesting show, I do agree with one of the comments - a few competitions may help boost the channel/series (I didnt know you guys were even doing such a thing).

I guess the News weekly is something you will support for awhile? too many of these shows get axed way too fast; takes time to get going. Might be good to see some 8pack overclocking on there too!

Last edited:
Soldato
Like the vlogs (resisting urge to be thirsty).

Some contructive feedback on your YouTube ads - can you put a logo on them or something? I wasn't sure it was Overclockers at first until I let it run for a while longer. Also could add the word 'overclockers' in white next to the logo in the corner of the vlogs as the logo isn't that visible.

Edit - Screen position in shot is a bit weird for me, might just be me.

Edit 2 - also gave you a subscribe too.

Last edited:
Soldato
I don't know if you tried it, but looking at the cases "live" instead of via a video of the website may help. Seeing them next to a person would bring out the scale a bit better, although I appreciate hiding the wiring to make the RGB fans all blingy could be an issue.

I was subbed already, but need to visit more often. I hadn't noticed these at all until the forum post.

Back
Top Bottom