The Division 2 - March 2019

Soldato
Havent managed to get one yet, despite running SMG areas when looty allocation allows.

Im still running the Technician skill build for the majority of my play. Easily walks through 5 directive Heroic CP's etc but i tend to turn off the pistol directive just for QoL.

V F

V F

Soldato
Havent managed to get one yet, despite running SMG areas when looty allocation allows.

Im still running the Technician skill build for the majority of my play. Easily walks through 5 directive Heroic CP's etc but i tend to turn off the pistol directive just for QoL.

I remember last week when SMG was the targeted area in New York. I spent 6 hours farming for Lady Death with no luck getting them from any of the bosses. However, I first started playing with Dark Winter. The gun is disgusting. It was nearly god rolled. 1% away.

It has been in my stash for so long that I had never used it. Same for Safety Distance. I really love the feel of Dark Winter.

Soldato

Im using an lmg build with Crit chance\damage and weapon damage on.

Can solo Challenging but unsure what else to do now to improve it, Saw a build on youtube my friend sent me which we are trying farm for now. I have all the gear except main gun (The Virginian With Perfect Boomerang) and the pistol (Orbit - Perfect Finisher) but from what I have read these are a DZ drop only.

Associate
Is there anyone around that wishes to run DZ at all? kinda get hammered when on your own either by mobs or other players so trying to extract gear is a pain.

If you farm in the dark zone at 3am or 4am it is normally very quiet then as most players are in bed. Worked for me anyway !

Associate
How active are the OCUK clans?

Clan im in at the moment doesn't seem to have regular players and weekly clan cache is normally bronze!

I've sent a join request to 'Overclockers UK'
  • Daily Player
  • Mainly Heroic/Legendary

Last edited:

V F

V F

Soldato

Clan im in at the moment doesn't seem to have regular players and weekly clan cache is normally bronze!

• Daily Player

I'm looking for some players to run regularly with. Randoms can be rough with Legendaries. More so Roosevelt.

Everytime I find some, they quit after a while and never see them for some time. As I'm usually always grinding every night. 480 hours playtime so far.

Soldato

• Daily Player

I am on most nights

I'm looking for some players to run regularly with. Randoms can be rough with Legendaries. More so Roosevelt.

Everytime I find some, they quit after a while and never see them for some time. As I'm usually always grinding every night. 480 hours playtime so far.
I have been on a lot the last month or so and always spend my time with randoms or doing missions\invasions solo.

If anyone wants to add me then username is EED209, currently in a random clan but only joined for clan vendor as was removed from the OCUK one due to not being active for awhile.

Quite enjoying the game atm, got the new manhunt to start on tonight, What do you normally grind for? missions\DZ?

Also have a friend from work who I normally join up with if on at the same time

V F

V F

Soldato
At the moment I'm grinding for all exotics in the loot pool, chasing maximum rolls for my Sniper builds, which is my main. Rifle is in a good place but could be better. SMG is getting better as is the AR build. Once I've got max rolls for the SMG builds I'll be going into the Dark Zone.

I had been in the Dark Zone before, it was fun but quickly found out those who are in the DZ has been players with near or has god rolls for a long time.

I got Lady Death to drop last night from Manning Zoo on the second run as it was the targeted loot area for SMG. It only took months for that.

I think I've nearly got all/have the stuff for skill/status effects builds. I've not put together the pieces yet since I'm only DPS since playing the game.

Plus what I've found the drops get better with a full group versus solo. Had quite a number of god rolls in groups from Heroic and Legendary, including the mods.

Last edited:
Soldato
I remember last week when SMG was the targeted area in New York. I spent 6 hours farming for Lady Death with no luck getting them from any of the bosses. However, I first started playing with Dark Winter. The gun is disgusting. It was nearly god rolled. 1% away.

It has been in my stash for so long that I had never used it. Same for Safety Distance. I really love the feel of Dark Winter.

Did the weekly Exotic Project today and a Lady Death dropped.

Soldato
The one where you donate crafting materials and some food or water. You simply donate the items and get an Exotic Cache. Open the Projects tab on the map and it's the bottom left of the six. It refreshes weekly too.
Nice and simple then, ty

Last edited:
Associate
Is there any room left in the clan?
I play most nights running Heroic/Legendaries as a maxed Healer or maxed Healer/Support build but grinding a few more builds in the meantime.
Game name is Toxile

Soldato
I must be blessed, just got The Chameleon assault rifle!
Shame you can't carry more than one exotic weapon at a time but I can see why.
I had one of these drop from a bounty the other night.

Currently got 3 of them sitting in my stash atm.

its not too hard to do the project but handy to get exotics to either dismantle for parts or maybe get something decent from it

Back
Top Bottom