Gamer Girl selling her bathwater?????

Soldato
:D

She gave him £100 to order her food, sex was only the bonus!
Hah the odd thing is it started out with him banging her on the odd occasion in a dry spell. When he decided to call it a day she offered to pay him for a "regular service schedule". :D

Consenting adults, honest transaction I suppose. :)

Soldato
Hah the odd thing is it started out with him banging her on the odd occasion in a dry spell. When he decided to call it a day she offered to pay him for a "regular service schedule". :D

£100 then! I would have asked for more money!

Caporegime
Im firmly still in the "that's what he told you" camp, probably didn't want all his mates to know he was having relations with a large woman of his own volition.

"Nah shes paying me 100 quid a go int she!"

Soldato
Im firmly still in the "that's what he told you" camp, probably didn't want all his mates to know he was having relations with a large woman of his own volition.

"Nah shes paying me 100 quid a go int she!"
I think my favourite quote of his while this was going on was, "she's so big I've got OSRAM tattooed on my bum"

Nah he didn't care. Very confident bloke We still laugh about it over a pint. :) Anyways sorry for derailment!

Associate

I wonder if the 'Eat out to help out' government scheme, includes young men doing this to their older, unnatractive, female landlords - for rent in kind?

Soldato
hadn't realised social media branding was worth so much ..
last nights tv had an eye opener on fashion brand called missguided , and, they were ready to pay Mai West Molly mai, was it, 350K + 80K car for marketting their clothes, for 6months.

- ability to copy/manufacture copies of stars clothes in a few days, was the companies remit .... we complain about the Chinese

Caporegime
hadn't realised social media branding was worth so much ..
last nights tv had an eye opener on fashion brand called missguided , and, they were ready to pay Mai West Molly mai, was it, 350K + 80K car for marketting their clothes, for 6months.

- ability to copy/manufacture copies of stars clothes in a few days, was the companies remit .... we complain about the Chinese

Some of these people have subscribers of 10mil, if you think a TV show, when TV was popular, 10mil would be prime time and companies would pay 5 figures for a 30second ad. So if a social medial influencer have exposure, pretty much guarantee exposure to its subscriber base of 10mil + any other as it grows, then 350k for 6 months to a company, vs a 30s ad for a TV show. It's good value, especially you know the audience is targeted demographic too, rather than 10mil of randoms in a household.

Caporegime
OP
Yup, if anything some social media influencers/youtubers get ripped off a bit by deals they don’t make themselves. The amount of money made from YouTube ads can be tiny given the number of views.

Soldato
Yup, if anything some social media influencers/youtubers get ripped off a bit by deals they don’t make themselves. The amount of money made from YouTube ads can be tiny given the number of views.

It can be a surprisingly small amount depending on the topic and/or the country your ads are aimed at. There's a huge amount of fairly arbitrary things like "which country do most of your viewers come from" etc that can hugely effect the monetary value of the Cost Per Mile (how much money advertisers give you for 1000 adverts watched/clicked) you can earn, with a huge range going from <$1 per 1000 views for "react to..." type videos to over $23 per 1000 views for things like Financial advice. So 1 million views can earn vastly different sums of money all based on that CPM.

Then Youtube takes 45% of what ever you've earned so you've already halved your earnings, then there's the normal income tax/NI etc you pay on the 55% YouTube leaves you with.

Soldato
Coincidentally there was also a Louis theroux programme yesterday, where KSI (don't know him from Adam) talked about an accessible $50K revenue from views for a youtube upload of a single, long piece, of child friendly media, that's not tiny/small ?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p08fffrp
Louis speaks to YouTube star, rapper and boxer, KSI. They discuss being an outsider at school, his fear of losing and internet beef.

I couldn't decide if Theroux was giving him the rope, per normal; there seemed a large generational gap, with theroux feining? ignorance.

Soldato
Coincidentally there was also a Louis theroux programme yesterday, where KSI (don't know him from Adam) talked about an accessible $50K revenue from views for a youtube upload of a single, long piece, of child friendly media, that's not tiny/small ?

KSI has over 20 million Subs and gets around an average of 1-2 million views per day across his channel. He has one video getting over 115 million views and many more with 40-50 million views - That is why he can earn £50k per video.

Back
Top Bottom