This Instant And Moment - 2020!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Hahaha :D to be clear I said "ok looking" (minus the icky blood blister) and i wasnt really looking properly, i was focusing on the abomination that is currently your big toe :p

I mean...wouldn't hurt you to file ya nails a bit :p lol (ugh even just saying that makes me shudder :o and yes that would apply if I was discussing a woman's foot too!)

Whatever. Trying to dig yourself out of that hole! You could use his toe for that...really though...It's grim @Hyburnate hope it recovers sharpish though

Soldato
Did I say that? Noooo but I don't look at anyone's feet when walking about and I don't date women so it's only men's bare feet that I tend to see. (Im talking about guys who have really hairy feet or long toenails..shudder). *Snip*

Where have you been dating, Middle Earth? :p

I had to go to the dentist earlier. I've avoided it for as long as I could but needs must and all that. The team were excellent, especially the Polish dentist. They wouldn't take any payment either, which rocked me a bit.

Last edited:
Soldato
I have no idea what you guys are talking about now :confused:

Anyway we've established...men's feet gross me out. As said I don't date women so I wouldn't ever have a woman's feet anywhere near me. And I'm not saying every bloke I've dated has had skanky feet, just that in general they gross me out. Same as I don't like people touching my feet (and don't even get me started on blokes who like to suck toes :( I had an ex try it. Suffice to say he only attempted it once after I told him no)

Soldato

Anyway we've established...men's feet gross me out. As said I don't date women so I wouldn't ever have a woman's feet anywhere near me. And I'm not saying every bloke I've dated has had skanky feet, just that in general they gross me out. Same as I don't like people touching my feet (and don't even get me started on blokes who like to suck toes :( I had an ex try it. Suffice to say he only attempted it once after I told him no)

It's ok. Mine are skanky from running, so regularly have black nails and other horrid bits. I use them as a method to torture the wife.

On our honeymoon she wanted a couples massage thing and then booked us in for a pedicure. I've never had pain like it. Not the pedicure, but it was at the end of 2 weeks of walking on hot sand so i'd built up lovely thick skin. The pedicure removed that and so when i went somewhere the day after i was doing that burney feet hop along a 400m long jetty. Absolute agony!

Caporegime

Its not an oddity, plenty of people don't like feet. Sister in law HATES them with a passion.

In other news, things are getting serious and I'm practically an adult now, hopefully purchasing our first house soon...Didn't think i'd be doing that any time soon.

Don
@Hilly @EVH @Werewolf are either of you able to help out @mrbell1984 please? He changed his email address on his account last night but hasn't received the email to his new one so that he can verify it. He did send a message through the contact us part of the forum but hasn't had a reply yet :)
Or @Maccy @fiveub ?

This been sorted?

For reference, Admins deal with emails and activations / changes to accounts; So @Maccy @ThundyCat @Werewolf etc

if not, I'll nudge them again :)

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Did I say that? Noooo but I don't look at anyone's feet when walking about and I don't date women so it's only men's bare feet that I tend to see. (Im talking about guys who have really hairy feet or long toenails..shudder)

I dont even like my own feet! (Though I very much appreciate every body part I have)

And actually @Hyburnate 's feet were ok looking :o

Anyway moving on...

@Hilly @EVH @Werewolf are either of you able to help out @mrbell1984 please? He changed his email address on his account last night but hasn't received the email to his new one so that he can verify it. He did send a message through the contact us part of the forum but hasn't had a reply yet :)
Or @Maccy @fiveub ?
Someone hasn’t fed the hamster, it should arrive once he’s had food. Wait a few hours :)

Commissario
Did I say that? Noooo but I don't look at anyone's feet when walking about and I don't date women so it's only men's bare feet that I tend to see. (Im talking about guys who have really hairy feet or long toenails..shudder)

I dont even like my own feet! (Though I very much appreciate every body part I have)

And actually @Hyburnate 's feet were ok looking :o

Anyway moving on...

Or @Maccy @fiveub ?

This been sorted?

For reference, Admins deal with emails and activations / changes to accounts; So @Maccy @ThundyCat @Werewolf etc

if not, I'll nudge them again :)

It should be fixed now, but he'll need to check his registered address is correct otherwise he won't receive any future emails :)

Permabanned
Soldato
Were you scarred for life by the hairy feet?
Lol no I just found it boring. (Awaits abuse for saying that :p) it dragged on..especially the last one, every time I thought it was going to end something else would happen.

It probably didn't help that I watched the first two with an ex who is one of those people that talk all through a film :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom