*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Soldato
I've probably missed a hundred posts about this already, but Borderlands 3 is free to play for another three days. My buy target is still £20 for the GOTY edition, but this is a nice taster of what feels entirely like More Borderlands, which is fine by me.

Starts: August 6, 8:00 AM PT / 11:00 AM ET / 4:00 PM BST
Ends: August 12, 10:00 AM PT / 1:00 PM ET / 6:00 PM BST

Associate
Castlevania Anniversary Collection (PC) - £3.28 @ Gamersgate

https://www.gamersgate.com/DD-CASTL...k_source=cj&cja=11554588-7988612-0m009g7e55a7

Not sure on seller but thought I'd give it a post. A lot of classic gaming for the money. :D

Includes:

Konami's Castlevania Anniversary Collection traces the origins of the historic vampire franchise. Included is a unique eBook with details provided by developers, artists and others inspired by the Castlevania legacy which sheds a fresh light into the world of Castlevania.

Released as part of the Konami 50th Anniversary celebration, relive these timeless classics that helped define the platformer genre. From the Belmont clan to their extended bloodlines and allies, the Castlevania Anniversary Collection is the best first step for anyone to take into the world of Castlevania and the fight against Dracula!

• Castlevania
  • Castlevania II Simon's Quest
  • Castlevania III Dracula's Curse
  • Super Castlevania IV
  • Castlevania The Adventure
  • Castlevania II Belmont's Revenge
  • Castlevania Bloodlines
  • Kid Dracula (never released in English before)
  • History of Castlevania - Book of the Crescent Moon

Associate
I wouldn't buy anything relating to GW2 off cdkeys, they've banned people for buying from them(albeit rare). For a couple of quid more you get it from an official retailer.

That aside, I don't know how Arenanet are tying Path of Fire to Heart of Thorns, if they are issuing new keys which unlock both then you may not get both expansions from cdkeys, if however they are just saying any Path of Fire purchase will see Heart of Thorns added to your account too then you'd get both on cdkeys too. CDkeys do not state that you get Heart of Thorns with that, so it may not actually be better value.

Soldato
I wouldn't buy anything relating to GW2 off cdkeys, they've banned people for buying from them(albeit rare). For a couple of quid more you get it from an official retailer.

That aside, I don't know how Arenanet are tying Path of Fire to Heart of Thorns, if they are issuing new keys which unlock both then you may not get both expansions from cdkeys, if however they are just saying any Path of Fire purchase will see Heart of Thorns added to your account too then you'd get both on cdkeys too. CDkeys do not state that you get Heart of Thorns with that, so it may not actually be better value.
I remember people having problems with being banned when the game first came out from pre-orders from grey market sites but not heard of anything recent?

Also there are posts on deals sites with screenshots showing cdkeys path of fire includes heart of thorns.

I pre-ordered Guildwars 2 when it was first announced as I had Guildwars + all expansions but only really played it for a month or two as it was nothing like the original.

Not sure how much it has changed since then but seems like they give a lot for the initial price.

Associate
I remember people having problems with being banned when the game first came out from pre-orders from grey market sites but not heard of anything recent?

Also there are posts on deals sites with screenshots showing cdkeys path of fire includes heart of thorns.

I pre-ordered Guildwars 2 when it was first announced as I had Guildwars + all expansions but only really played it for a month or two as it was nothing like the original.

Not sure how much it has changed since then but seems like they give a lot for the initial price.

Interesting to know, might be worth a punt for some then though I'd probably still say grab the £14 one if possible. Having a quick google seems there was a thread from 2017 on reddit.

Never play GW1, had a friend who did and he enjoyed it, but I have no idea how they differ. I've enjoyed my time on GW2, but like i said I mostly just run round exploring.

Soldato
I've had this in my library for a while and dug it out to have a go over the weekend. Am I missing something about this game? I installed one or 2 mods which improved the graphics, and the scope seems impressive, but the combat is grim. I just mash the keyboard and mouse and win some, lose some. In my efforts to put that to one side, I used the console and some mod to sort out a bow with mostly instant kills but now there feels like there's nothing else to the game.

Back
Top Bottom