Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
I bought a cordless mower and I wish I'd bought one ages ago. I've tried petrol mowers and whilst good I hate the smell of petrol, and the most recent mower I had was a corded Flymo where I nearly run over the cable the last time I mowed. Plus I hate the set up and put away with an extension lead and then the mower itself.

I just cut the grass, it was way too long but today was my first opportunity in about 3 weeks, and whilst this doesn't look brilliant, I only did 1 pass on setting 3 or 4, I forget, and will cut it properly on Sunday.

My first experience with a battery operated mower and I am happy with it.

tKiGTku.jpg

Man of Honour
I finally have a new fridge freezer. Ours broke about two months ago and we've tried to have it fixed. But eventually we just had to get a new one. It's taken us this long to decide what to get because we'll be completely renovating the kitchen next year. The creases are obviously just the plastic wrapping still on it. It took hours on Tuesday night to get into the kitchen because I had to dismantle and reassemble the doors to get it in the kitchen doorway. It's lovely having cold drinks again.

nOlOOaJ.jpg

Soldato
I bought a cordless mower and I wish I'd bought one ages ago. I've tried petrol mowers and whilst good I hate the smell of petrol, and the most recent mower I had was a corded Flymo where I nearly run over the cable the last time I mowed. Plus I hate the set up and put away with an extension lead and then the mower itself.

I just cut the grass, it was way too long but today was my first opportunity in about 3 weeks, and whilst this doesn't look brilliant, I only did 1 pass on setting 3 or 4, I forget, and will cut it properly on Sunday.

My first experience with a battery operated mower and I am happy with it.

tKiGTku.jpg
That's after having been cut?! Think you need to lower the setting :p

Caporegime
It's 5mx5m! That's basically a field around these parts haha.

lol you are probably not even jesting. One of the things I hated about living down south in high population areas and esp London. Unless you have boat loads of money, gardens are tiny or none existent.

current house up north has 3/4 acre garden. In London that would probably have 5 houses built on it :p

Caporegime
Have you worn out many hats then? What are you doing to them?!

Don’t justify it, it’s a nice hat, I’d pay £35 for that

Indeed, my cheap made in China Maga hat still looks as good as the day I got it and a hat I bought on a cheap market stall in Turkey some 25 years ago is still perfect today despite the fact its my defacto holiday and photographing hat. I can only presume good quality hats last 50 years + ?

Back
Top Bottom